Wrestlemania 25 Disc 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrestlemania 25 Disc 3

I'm trying to copy these disks but when I do, I get a failure notice from the program. I've tried it with regular DVD-R and DVD+R DL with the same result. Can someone help me?

Hi SCQ316
    What kind of failure or is it an error message?
    Please post your internal and burn log instructions for doing so are in the link in my signature.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Log file

As requested, here is the log I got.
      Attached Files

Comment

Other log

Here is the burn log. Sorry I forgot it in the first.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi SCQ316
          Medium error, Power calibration fail (CD-burner is dirty) Please try cleaning your drive or Install ImgBurn using the link in my signature and checking the box in ImgBurn settings see pic
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Also slow down your burn speed to 2.4 for these discs

Attached Files
          Last edited by CBR929; 05-22-2016, 02:11 AM.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Trying plan b

Going to have to try Imgburn as cleaning the drive had no effect. I even tried it on a NEW drive with the problem still occuring.
            Last edited by SCQ316; 05-22-2016, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Hi SCQ316
              I believe it is the blank discs you are using, cleaning the drive was just the error you received along with the power calibration error. If having trouble setting up ImgBurn you can copy the movie to your Hdd then use ImgBurn out side of Fab to burn the disc make sure you check the OPC box in ImgBurn shown in my pic before burning.
              CBR929

Comment

followup

I tried again and this time it burned the disk, but the playback was very choppy and impossible to watch. It is always disc 3 of the three disk set. On both WM 25 & 26 I can copy the two disk containing the actual event with no trouble. It is disc 3 which contains the Hall of Fame induction ceremony that always fouls up. I'm going to try Imgburn later today and see what happens. I'm using Memorex DVD-R and DVD+R DL. I also used an external DVD burner that I recently bought and got the same results.

Could it be a anti copying program that DVDFab can't crack for some reason?

Comment

Ritec that also makes Memorex dvds are always troublesome their very cheaply made and have a long history or causing burn problems with this said if you are still going to use them use the slowest burn speed these disks can burn at and you may get by but do use img. burn burner with OPC before burn checked in img burn settings this will adjust the laser to the disk you are using causing less error's if you use the slower burning speed.
                  Last edited by 3dman; 05-22-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X