Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is A good place to get BD-R50 media, without breaking the bank??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is A good place to get BD-R50 media, without breaking the bank??

looking on info for BD 50 gig media, where and how much?? Thanks riz

I haven't found any Blu Ray DL 50 Gb media yet that doesn't break the bank. My bank breaks at $5/disc. However, mediamegamall has good prices on 25 Gb 4x speed verbatim (< $3) although I think their shipping costs are a little out of line. Let us know if you find some reasonable 50 Gb DL made by a reliable manufacturer.

Comment

It's too expensive right now. I'd suggest writing your stuff to the hard drive and then playing it back from there as well.

If you must buy BD-50 media the best prices are from Japan on Ebay for about $10 for a BD R 50 and $15 for BD RE 50 in quantity.

Also check out: http://www.shop4tech.com/z/Blu_ray_BD_R_Media/1_440/

Comment

Crazy .... y even make disc backups at those prices, you can buy previously viewed Blu-Rays for the price of a blank ...
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Memorex 25GB 4X BD-R 15 Packs Spindle Disc Model 97854 for $24.99 free shipping

Memorex 25GB 4X BD-R 15 Packs Spindle Disc Model 97854 for $24.99 free shipping. That's $1.67 per disk.

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
            http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817501029

Memorex 25GB 4X BD-R 15 Packs Spindle Disc Model 97854 for $24.99 free shipping. That's $1.67 per disk.
            I use those for my beer mugs ...... at least the DVD ones ....

AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I go to Ebay to get my BD-R 50GB disks. There are a couple of sellers, JP-Gift and JP-Stop from Japan that will sell you packs of 3, 5, or 10 without the cases. These are Mitsubishi/Verbatim and right now the best price they have for a 10-pack is $66.50 ($6.65 per disc). They also do 5 packs and 3 packs. I have never had an issue burning these discs. I have an LG WH08LS20 burner.

Comment

Working...
              X