Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go;
    https://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce...zotac+gtx+1060

Just plug it in, connect the power and install drivers...

Comment

Well I went for the GTX 1060, the x265 encodes on standard settings are running around 900 Fps, way, way better than CPU encodes that took hours...
      900 fps when encode to H265, crazy....

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Looking back it didn't sound right so I did some more testing, 900 Fps was on SD video, HD 1080p averages around 410 Fps, still pretty impressive for x265.

Comment

hmm I have a GTX 1070 and only get 60 - 80fps when converting to x265. the only thing I change is the quality to High and tick Copy Audio to preserve the DTS.

Comment

Do you have the latest Nvidia drivers and CUDA selected under A/V Codec? Apart from this I don't know what to say...
            Attached a picture...

Comment

andygoodall9841:Are you converting to h265 from a blu ray in the drive or already on the hard drive?

Marty:Can you give us speed directly from the drive to h265 to see how much difference it's going to make please use same movie as posted thanks.

There is the ripper h265 profile as well as the converter h265 profile so maybe that's the difference.

Comment

90310 and Marty:
                Ok you guys made me crazy with your conversion speeds so I just couldn't wait till xmas so I ordered the card from Amazon Had a $15 credit from Amazon so I got it for $184 shipped free.Money well spent as far as I am concerned.I get so happy with new electronics's, look out boy with a new toy syndrome.

Comment

I think you'll be pleased.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

I think so too....

Comment

Marty after reading your $50 credit offer Would you believe i just got a credit card from A bank with a $150 rebate for charging $500 in 90 days (it will be easy with food bill alone) with the $15 credit at Amazon this lowers my cost to just $34.00 for the 1060 now I am really really happy.

You need a high 700 plus credit card rating to get this mailed offer.I tried to get it for others but it's only by invitation.I Will have to lay the money out as I already ordered it but for $34 I just can't express my luck just when I ordered the card the next day the means to get it almost free came to me thanks God.

And yes Virginia their really is a Santa and he came early this year.
                      Last edited by 3dman; 09-23-2016, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Good on you man!
                        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

when i installed my 1060, it killed my other video card that was driving 2 screens. i updated both drivers ... no dice. but i am getting 900 dvd/500 bd ....

Comment

3dman7; Nice deal! :-)

kherr; I notice by conversion speed varies quite a bit, I was converting a file yesterday at 1300 Fps, more normally though on Blu-rays, ~500 Fps.

Comment

Which Burner Model do you use for reading the BDs ?!

Comment

my speeds are with the iso on a local SSD. the bd drive used to read to make the iso is a cheap name brand drive from amazon .... no particular model. i have 5 in my tower case ..

Comment

Working...
                                X