DVDFab 9.3.1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPU/GPU DVDFab 9.3.1.6

With the new version, I can now select CUDA for H.265 decode. I'm not what changed , but cool!

Can you select VC1 with Cuda and not get a pop up saying it's not supported as I have intel graphics and can now select hd graphics for h265 but a pop up say not supported with your graphics card for both h265 and VC-1 then goe's back to software for the above two.

P.S. I thought your power cuda card could work with h265 and Fab.
    Is it decode and encode with h265 or just one with that new power cuda card?

Comment

Here you go...

Comment

What OS you running Marty? I can get that in Windows 7 but not in Windows 10. I'm told Windows 10 does not support h.265 encoding.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

That's the weird part, Windows 10, build 1607. Using the latest Nvidia driver, August 30th I believe.

Comment

Same set up here except GTX980 card and no go in 10. Maybe the 1060 builds it in like the 960 does?

Albert Einstein

Comment

No, it wasn't working for me until I installed the new DVDFab this morning. Do you have the latest Windows 10, build 1607?

Comment

can we give it a try before i buy it? h265 to mkv or blu ray to h265.

Comment

Yes to all Marty and it looks like the 1060 supports h.265 encoding on board.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I installed the Shark007 codecs a while ago, that may or may not have any effect...

Comment

@90312, you 980 does not support H265 decoder, but support H265 encoder.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Does the windows version matter with the 1060 as I have the free upgrade from windows 7 windows home version 115 OS build 10586,589 and for $199 the 1060 is well worth the money if it will work with windows 10.

Comment

It works in Windows 7, 8 and 10. Just download the driver directly from Nvidia. The drivers on the CD's are normally out of date when you get them. I just looked right now and there is a new driver today.

Comment

From what little I've found on the subject if the graphic card's architecture is pascal h.265 is supported on chip. The 1060 is pascal. Mystery over.

Albert Einstein

Comment

So the decoder for x265 on the 9 series isn't on the chip?

Comment

Working...
                              X