No File Output!!!! AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoxlund View Post
    and again same result with my laptop, no output. 2 pass. everything left default but high quality and copy audio and remux subtitles into file. log files attached and also screenshot of quality settings

laptop is Asus G752VL: https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic...pecifications/

but 64GB of ram, 512GB Samsung 950 Pro NVME m.2 for windows and 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for storage
    Hi hoxlund,

Please go to DVDFab Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box and then convert using 2-pass to try again and see if it will make a difference.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

UPDATE:

A new version of DVDFab x64 will be available soon, the new version will support to use CUDA in 2-pass conversion, please kindly use the new version to try again and feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

All right, 2 pass with cuda started. I can get on board with this, i also saw in the changelog at the bottom. something about outputting a file not working. high hopes here

under 10 minutes for a over 2 hour movie encode to h265 10bit hevc.... 2pass, high quality!!!

Attached Files

Comment

9 minutes 23 seconds to bring a .m2ts movie from 36.1GB to a .mkv 7.57GB. BUT! with no discernible quality loss at all

thank god for 3,584 CUDA cores of the 1080ti

consider this closed. thanks again. super badass program guys!!!

Comment

9 minutes 23 seconds to bring a .m2ts movie from 36.1GB to a .mkv 7.57GB. BUT! with no discernible quality loss at all

thank god for 3,584 CUDA cores of the 1080ti

consider this closed. thanks again. super badass program guys!!!

Comment

probably going back to cpu encoding, gpu encoding just doesn't look as nice, image is a tiny bit clearer using cpu

also using cpu 2 pass with 10.0.9.2, no output, same problem as before. back to the xeon system i go
              Attached Files

Comment

We will release a new version soon, which will improve the feature of x265 software, you can give it a try when it's available.

Thanks,
                Mona

Comment

Working...
                X