Changing Default Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Default Language

A large number of the titles in my online library are from disks I got while living in Russia. Thus, the default language is Russian. I should have changed them when I Fabed them by moving the blue arrow on the interface, but I didn't and now I have a number of titles that I have to switch the language on each time I use them. One by one I have updated several, but if there is a way to do it with a batch script I would like to do so. So, if the default language is set to "Russian" I would like to change the default to "English", but only if that condition is met.Perhaps "signals" will chime in again with another astute suggestion.
    MotoMorgan

I believe you can do that under Common Settings>Streams and then check the box next to Language of your choice in the drop-down list. As stated on that page, this only works for the Copy module.

Comment

Originally posted by MotoMorgan View Post
      A large number of the titles in my online library are from disks I got while living in Russia. Thus, the default language is Russian. I should have changed them when I Fabed them by moving the blue arrow on the interface, but I didn't and now I have a number of titles that I have to switch the language on each time I use them. One by one I have updated several, but if there is a way to do it with a batch script I would like to do so. So, if the default language is set to "Russian" I would like to change the default to "English", but only if that condition is met.Perhaps "signals" will chime in again with another astute suggestion.
      doesn't your media player have a setting to set the preferred language so that the movie will start
      at the preferred language setting ??

Comment

Sorry about the wrong answer. I thought you were trying to set a default language for movies you were trying to copy but then re-reading it later I see that you have already ripped these movies. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X