The Mummy BOX SET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other The Mummy BOX SET

Hi There, I was wondering if anyone had any issues with subtitles on the the mummy box trilogy, I can watch it ok on bluray player as when they talk Egyptian it appears in English but when ripping the subtitles are left out, in the drop down list doesn't show the titles to select at all. This is first boxset had issues with. Can anybody assist, not sure if my previous post went live.

1. Please confirm whether you still get those "talk Egyptian it appears in English" subtitle when you disable Subtitle for playback.
    2. Which DVDFab option did you use?
    3. Please post the relevant DVDFab internal log file too.
    Thanks.

Comment

I am using DVDfab 11.0.5.0 and selecting Ripper, when choosing the drop down box for subtitle it's all blank can't see English whatsoever. I have ripped this so many times forcing different one subtitles and none work. When speaking Egyptian english does not appear. There is no subtitles to choose and they are also not hard incoded into the film
      Attached Files

Comment

sorry forgot to attache logs
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi leopho,

1. When you playback the original movie disc using software player or via standalone players, if you disable subtitles, do you still get those English subtitles for Egyptian speaking?And what's the time mark?

2. About the blank issue for drop-down box for subtitle, do you have the same issue with other movies? Please try a completely uninstall and then reinstall to see if it can be fixed or not.

3. As for the log files, please attach the one named dvdfab_internal too.

Thanks.
          Mona

Comment

Hi There, when this bluray is played back on a bluray player it automatically display the subtitles, when I also go into the MENU audio is English and subtitles are set to NONE so the subtitles look like it's hard coded into the movie, but when ripping it via DVDFab the titles don't appear.

2. All other DVD & Bluray hjave been OK the drop down menu's work fine and subtitles appear even on the mummy return, and the mummy emperor work OK, it's just the Mummy 1999 version that doesn't work.

The time for speaking in Egyptian for english varies throughout the film but at the beginner it's a few minutes.

Please see attached log as you requested
            Attached Files

Comment

2. All other DVD & Bluray hjave been OK the drop down menu's work fine and subtitles appear even on the mummy return, and the mummy emperor work OK, it's just the Mummy 1999 version that doesn't work.
              Hi leopho, if you load the Mummy 1999 movie disc to DVDFab Copy - Main Movie mode, do you have those subtitle options shown under the Subtitle tab? If subtitle shows okay in Copy mode, please use DVDFab Copy-Clone/Burn mode to create an iso file from the Mummy 1999 disc, and then reload this iso file to DVDFab Ripper to see the result.

Comment

UPDATE:
                1. we reproduce the blank issue for drop-down box for subtitle, will check it out as soon as possible.
                2. please give Remux subtitle mode a try and see if you can get any subtitle in the output file.

The time for speaking in Egyptian for english varies throughout the film but at the beginner it's a few minutes.
                Please offer us a more specific time mark for when the "forced subtitle" showes. Thanks.

Comment

Hi There, I done what you said above and it didn't work. I could watch the movie but no subtitles appeared when talking Egyptian, only works when you put the Bluray disc into a player and play the film. Finding it difficult to extract or direct render the subtitles for that movie.

As for The mummy RETURNS & Emperor they are OK

Comment

Originally posted by leopho View Post
                    I could watch the movie but no subtitles appeared when talking Egyptian, only works when you put the Bluray disc into a player and play the film.
                    We've checked our copy of movie (the Mummy 1999 version), we don't seem to get any forced subtitle.
                    So, please tell us, when you playback the original disc in a player, what is the time mark for the first English subtitle for "talking Egyptian", thanks.

Comment

Morning, Please see attached screen shots of the first english speaking subtitles for the Mummy 1999 starting around 2:18 into the film. This happens when is opens the door entering the room and speak Egyptian to his servants, and it continues speaking Egyptian for another minutes or so afterwards.
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's actually not a subtitle. It's letting you know what language is being spoken.There are a few of them. Watch the original disc and you will see the same thing.

Comment

Hi There, I have watched the full movie from disk, but when ripping the bluray those spoken language are not coming up whatsoever, when loading DVDFab I have to choose then the subtitle and and select only force english but it's not working at all. So ripping the bluray remove the spoken language

Comment

Hello, is there any support who can look into this as been weeks and weeks, like I said when ripping the bluray those spoken languages don't appear only when watching the original Bluray it will shop on the TV. I notice when I insert this bluray into the PC the drop down menu for subtitles also is blank but shows the highlights buttons next to it.

Comment

Originally posted by leopho View Post
                              Hello, is there any support who can look into this as been weeks and weeks, like I said when ripping the bluray those spoken languages don't appear only when watching the original Bluray it will shop on the TV. I notice when I insert this bluray into the PC the drop down menu for subtitles also is blank but shows the highlights buttons next to it.
                              I will have the QA team check again, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X