This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black screen and no menu issue

i have burned 2 blu ray's from original's (the big gundown and the beyond) burned with imgburn udf - 2.60 plays no problem on any machine, its only files i have created with dvdfab creator that has the issue with just a black screen only and no menu and i don't know why....the files are in mkv, if i burned them has data they will play fine...but if i use creator just a blank screen, these do play in my samsung 4k machine but not any other. dvdfab is the only decent software that compresses to fit to disc but is no use if i can not play them on any player apart from one machine and if that machine packs up every disc i would have created would be unplayable and i can't find an answer for this unless some how i am burning 4k discs but if so i can't see an option to change this...this is the only thing i can think off has the other machines are not 4k players just standard blu rays

Do you have another thread about this already?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X