32 bit offline installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32 bit offline installer

The last several releases, I have not seen the 32bit version of DVDFab. I see the MD5 verifications are available for it but I only see the 64 bit version available for download on the website. Am I overlooking it somewhere? Thanks in advance. Frank

Hi Frank, may I ask why you need a 32-bit version of DVDFab 12? The version is downloaded based on your system version.

Here is the download link for the 32-bit version of DVDFab: https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB12_CNT

Comment

Thank you Mona! I take it the 32 bit version won't be available any longer? I use the 64 bit version as well but most of the time I use an old computer to do all my rips, conversions and burning on. It keeps my system that I use the most for other things rather than tying up my main computer. I just like having the full file to back up and save. I always install over the top of the older version rather than do the auto update. Old fashioned I guess.
      Last edited by Frankster91; 05-27-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the info. When your PC is 32-bit, it will automatically download the 32-bit version.
        The link in my previous post will always download the latest 32-bit version of DVDFab 12.

Comment

Thank you so very much Mona!

Comment

At the time the x64 version was introduced, this version came with some performance issues regarding creating iso files. On a x64 system. So I stuck a very long time to the 32 bit version. This has changed at some point in the past. Since that time I keep my 32 bit version only for legacy reasons. And I haven't used it for quite some time.

Actually I still want to keep this installation up to date. Unfortunately I ran into a problem regaring a virus which I filed here.

Comment

Originally posted by wgk.derdicke View Post
              At the time the x64 version was introduced, this version came with some performance issues regarding creating iso files. On a x64 system. So I stuck a very long time to the 32 bit version. This has changed at some point in the past. Since that time I keep my 32 bit version only for legacy reasons. And I haven't used it for quite some time.

Actually I still want to keep this installation up to date. Unfortunately I ran into a problem regaring a virus which I filed here.
              We noticed your post and the QA team is trying to duplicate it.

Comment

Dear Mona,

I wanted to point out that the x64 had a performance problem at the time the x64 was introduced. At least on my system. So I carried on using the 32 Bit version on my x64 system. Some versions later the performance problem of the x64 version has vanished and from that point on I used the x64 version but kept the 32 bit version for legacy reasons. From here there is no need to search for some performance issues in the x64 version. They seems to be eliminated.

Actually the virus issue with the 32 bit version bothers me. Therefor see the link in #6.

Comment

Working...
                X