Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what FW does the LG BU40N drive currently need to work with Fab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.................................................. .................................................. .............

.................................................. .................................................. .............

Hello,
    after I too have finally arrived in the 4k realm, I have been looking for a way to backup my UHDs. To do this, I bought an external Blu-ray drive (friendly) and first installed the trial version of DVDFab. Unfortunately, however, it just won't work....
    First I tried it on my laptop. Here DVDFab works basically, except for the fact that to backup a UHD should take 83 hours - after 2.5h it was then even 98h - tendency increasing. -> funny thing!
    After that didn't really work, I tried it on my PC. When I insert a disc into the drive (whether UHD or "normal" Blu-ray) it starts briefly, but nothing happens. The same when I press the plus button and select the disc manually. DVDFab simply ignores the disc and it doesn't matter which module of DVDFab I use. If I mount an ISO, it is immediately analyzed...
    Laptop and PC are both running Windows 10 and the same drive was used on both. Can anyone imagine what this could be due to?

The drive is an LG BU40N with FW 1.00 and works great with MakeMKV on both systems.
    I would buy DVDFab immediately - only it should work...

Best regards
    FR

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Originally posted by D300 View Post

see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/4k-uhd-drives.htm

Comment

Originally posted by D300 View Post
      https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/intern...ks-%C3%B6ffnen
      Please help get a copy of the dvdfab_internal log file, if the firmware of the drive was downgraded using UHD Drive Tool, that log file is needed too, thanks.

Comment

Mona pls visit this Link

Comment

Working...
        X