This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update or upgrade

I paid for a DVD version back in February how do I make sure I have the latest version right now I have 6.2.1.8. I'm trying to back up new moon.

Bigdaddy
    The newest beta to burn new moon is here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=4086
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Do I treat this like a new install? I'm new to this sorry for the dumb questions and thank you for your help.

Comment

it will install in it own directory as it is DVDFab 7 but you can use your DVDFab 6 key to activate it

Comment

Bigdaddy
          Yes just install as usual it will install in a separate folder and if you want to keep 6.2.1.8 you can, or you can delete it, I usually keep more than 1 version of Fab on my computer.
          Also after install right click and run as administrator and you will be all set>
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Trying it right now. Looks like it's going to work. Thank you very much for your help!!

Comment

Bigdaddy
              Your welcome glad I could help.

Comment

Working...
              X