Jerky playback burning to disc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerky playback burning to disc.

I am posting this here to maybe get some type of response?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question. I have ripped 4 UHD discs with UHD Copy. The rip process works fine. I am not compressing the movies, keeping them at original quality. I am splitting the movies into 2 parts. Basically splitting 16 chapters for example and putting the first 8 chapters into a folder

I actually believe the problem is splitting the movie into 2 parts. I haven't tried to rip the entire movie because I don't have a 100gb disc. Even if I did I don't think my player would play it. I have done this with numerous standard blu-ray discs and never had jerky playback. I'm not sure why 2 discs play fine and the other 2 do not. As lLoydS stated he found the problem was with the "rip" process and not the burn process. Now he was also compressing the movie on one disc where I am trying to preserve a 1:1 copy but split the movie on 2 discs.

Someone must be trying to do the same thing I am. There has to be a solution to my problem. If anyone has successfully ripped several UHD discs and put them on 2 50gb discs without issue I would love to here it.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X