This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License Key

When you purchase DVD Fab, does the license allow for installation on 2 separate computers, or is a license only good for one computer?

J1s15n
    Yes you can install it on 2 computers, BUT you can only run Fab on one computer at a time as your license key may get blacklisted.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thats weird, so I must have an internet connection to use DVD Fab now?

Comment

J1s15n
        As far as I know the answer is yes, but I may be wrong, maybe a moderator could be more helpful in answering that question.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by J1s15n View Post
          Thats weird, so I must have an internet connection to use DVD Fab now?
          You must activate the software to move from trial status to registered status.
          You don't need an internet connection to run it; much like windoz and any other number of programs
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Ok, well I love DVD Fab, so I think I'll buy the new version. We only have 2 computers, so it's important that both of them have it. Since I'm in the military, it will be good to have on both computers because I take mine overseas with me.

The fact that you don't need an internet connection is not needed is great because of the lack of internet in war zones.

Thanks to all who helped!

Comment

If using the Bluray to Bluray option you will need an internet connection because Fab has to d/l the decryption keys, the DVD to DVD option doesn't.

PS. Be safe overseas!!

Comment

Good Stuff. I didn't plan on buying the Bluray to Bluray feature. Again thanks to all for all of the help! I'm so glad I found the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                  PS. Be safe overseas!!
                  Ditto, and God Bless

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I noticed you said you can install Fab on 2 computers but only run it on 1 at a time, I used it for work project both at work and home, so I have to buy a second download to use it on both?

Comment

Originally posted by reg410 View Post
                      I noticed you said you can install Fab on 2 computers but only run it on 1 at a time, I used it for work project both at work and home, so I have to buy a second download to use it on both?
                      You have to actually own both computers.
                      You must agree to only use Fab on one pc at a time.

As described, you run the risk of being blacklisted (tagged as pirated software) if one license is "seen" running simultaneously on multiple pcs.

Comment

Originally posted by reg410 View Post
                        Only if you use DVDFab on both computers at same time and if you do that then you can buy a Multi-User License with a Volume Discount from 10%-90% off. Here is link to the website page that says that http://www.dvdfab.net/order.htm

Comment

Working...
                        X