This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nero question

MAINEMAN, sorry to but in, you said that there is no capatible nero version for Win 7 64-bit, I have nero and going to get a new computer with Win 7 64-bit, should I renew with nero or do you have a sugguestion!:

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
    MAINEMAN, sorry to but in, you said that there is no capatible nero version for Win 7 64-bit, I have nero and going to get a new computer with Win 7 64-bit, should I renew with nero or do you have a sugguestion!:
    Nope, you misunderstood.
    I said I don't have a compatible version of nero to run with Win 7. I do have assorted nero 6.xxx apps which will run just fine on XP.

I haven't been particularly enamored with later versions of nero and frankly, I don't need it.
    I'm not about to shell out substantial $ for what essentially would be a downgrade, not an upgrade .
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I have Nero 8 installed on Windows 7 and it works good even if Nero tells us on the homepage that only version 9 and later version are compatible with Windows 7.

Comment

capatible version

Thanks MAINEMAN, I felt the same as far as the price and as a down grade! thank you to Gummigutta, I'll just keep old nero! thanks guys!!

Comment

Working...
        X