• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
    That is totally correct.

You cannot alter bitrate in DVD to DVD,

DVD9 CAN hold approx 8100Mb
    Are those bits or bytes. Because I thought DVD's could only hold 4.7 GBytes.

Comment

Also, when making a clone. What is the difference if you choose to make an iso image?

Comment

Sorry, one more question. If I decide to not copy the original IFO files, will there still be a menu screen. Or will that not be copied either?

Comment

@eMagine

I am not trying to be nasty here but you really need to start doing a little of your own research before asking the questions that you do eg Sizes of DVD9. This is really "BEGINNER" stuff.

Also, may I suggest that you actually try some of the things that you are asking before you pose the question as it can only assist in your quest for knowledge,

If you rip to your HDD and use a software player to test nothing will be wasted except a little time and you will benefit by the experience and maybe become a contributer instead of a questioner.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            @eMagine

I am not trying to be nasty here but you really need to start doing a little of your own research before asking the questions that you do eg Sizes of DVD9. This is really "BEGINNER" stuff.

Also, may I suggest that you actually try some of the things that you are asking before you pose the question as it can only assist in your quest for knowledge,

If you rip to your HDD and use a software player to test nothing will be wasted except a little time and you will benefit by the experience and maybe become a contributer instead of a questioner.
            You are right. I apologize for flooding the thread. Thank you for all of your help!

Comment

Working...
            X