Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating ISO files question (.ini files)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating ISO files question (.ini files)

When i first started creating ISO files they were created in a folder named after the movie:

My Documents\DVDFab\ISO\YES_MAN\YES_MAN.ISO

the folder contained 2 files; an ISO file, plus another file with an .ini file extension

now the ISO files are created in the main directory (not a folder named after the movie) and there is no .ini file:

My Documents\DVDFab\ISO\YES_MAN.iso

why is this happening, is the .ini file important?

Thank you very much for your help.

This sounds like you have turned off the "Create files in subfolders of the output directory" in "General" settiings.

It's really up to you how you want to structure the directories.

The INI file is most probably something created by Windoze and is nothing to do with the ISO.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      This sounds like you have turned off the "Create files in subfolders of the output directory" in "General" settiings.
      Agreed.

As far as the .ini file...
      this is created by Fab when using clone mode and contains the layer break info.
      This occurs with VSO and Img when utililzed within Fab.
      (If you were to create an .ISO in build mode with Img as a standalone, Img will create an .MDS file for the layer break info).

If you select a mode other than clone...say customize ---> .ISO, the .ini file will not be created on DL rips.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X