This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uninstalling old Versions

Can i uninstall the older versions of DVD FAB, or will it disrupt my current version, i have versions still installed on my cpu from version 3, i have had this program for some time, and just recently realized that it doesnt add an update to the current program, but totally installs the program again, i can still run all of the past programs from the menu.
    Just wanted to make sure before i go and do it.

Hi primus123
    Most of us old timers keep them installed as they take up very little space and some times when a newer version may struggle on a movie an older one will open it but, that is up to you.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi primus123
      Most of us old timers keep them installed as they take up very little space and some times when a newer version may struggle on a movie an older one will open it but, that is up to you.
      CBR929
      Yes.

Or as I was advised here some time ago, at least retain the last few versions just in case of the (unlikely) event there is a problem with a new version.

Comment

Working...
      X