This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant get DVDFAB to Start/Launch

I downloaded the current Trial, i have Windows XP all SPs, all updated and when i hit the Shortcut for FAB or even teh EXE in the folder it wont launch, Can anyone help me i really wish to buy this program!!!!
    In WINDOWS XP there is no opion to install as ADMIN or Run as ADMIN BTW, Just stumped thanks
    Last edited by Guest; 08-28-2010, 02:29 PM.

Uninstall it...just use the Fab uninstaller.
    Download it again from right here on the forum...sticky at/near the top and then save it to your hdd.

This is important...
    Right click on the installer and run as administrator

Let us know how you make out
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by marcdaddy View Post
      I downloaded the current Trial, i have Windows XP all SPs, all updated and when i hit the Shortcut for FAB or even teh EXE in the folder it wont launch, Can anyone help me i really wish to buy this program!!!!
      In WINDOWS XP there is no opion to install as ADMIN or Run as ADMIN BTW, Just stumped thanks
      in DVDFab 8.0.0.5 that problem were fixed. Please download and try 8.0.0.5
      If you already have it, please set exclusions and/or temporarily disable FW and AV
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by marcdaddy View Post
        In WINDOWS XP there is no opion to install as ADMIN or Run as ADMIN

Yes there is.
        Right click on the monkey icon and click on Run As .

This will give you the option.

Comment

Working...
        X