Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, as they can be manufactured by a third party.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Nope, as they can be manufactured by a third party.
      Possibly? But so many things are nowadays.

From what it says on the packet I haven't opened yet they would seem to be genuine Sony ones, although it does also say ''Made in Malaysia''.

I see now since I posted on this topic there is a separate topic about blank DVDs too.

Comment

Thanks you all for your help. I went to Wally World and bought me a external burner today. I got the LiteOn brand EZ-Dub. It's great. Burns so much better and no bad burns. I had to have a little help getting it set up and working with dvdfab but I'm on a roll now!!! You guys are great!!! I'm very happy with my new burner. Thank you all again.

Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by kasiestracy View Post
          Thanks you all for your help. I went to Wally World and bought me a external burner today. I got the LiteOn brand EZ-Dub. It's great. Burns so much better and no bad burns. I had to have a little help getting it set up and working with dvdfab but I'm on a roll now!!! You guys are great!!! I'm very happy with my new burner. Thank you all again.

Tracy
          Although I was unable to personally help you, very pleased it is all fixed.

I just cannot believe you bought it from a place called ""Wally World''.

Comment

I think our american colleagues use "Wally World" as a term of endearment for Walmart !!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              I think our american colleagues use "Wally World" as a term of endearment for Walmart !!!
              Okay, that makes sense.

I thought she must be on a "National Lampoon Vacation''.

Comment

I'm having almost the same problem with my DVDFAB program. It copies the dvd and then starts the burning process but it only runs for a few seconds. The program then spits the disc out and it says "Failed To Burn". I have been using this program for more than six months. Now, all of a sudden, I can't use it anymore. Please give me a solution to this problem. I do not want to have to uninstall and purchase this product all over again.

Comment

I had been using it for well over a month before I started having problems but it always took me a long time to burn and copy movies. I don't know what was wrong with it. My drive is fine. I still use it to copy but the external will be the one I burn with from now on. I like it. I don't know what could be the problem but I fixed mine. Hopefully you will figure yours out and get back to burning again soon.

Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by davidh View Post
                    Okay, that makes sense.

I thought she must be on a "National Lampoon Vacation''.

That's funny!!!! LMAO Thanks you all again. I love this forum and will try to help anyone I can. I'm not real computer savvy but I'm learning and will do my best.

By the way, yes, I was referring to Wal-Mart as Wally World.

Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by shaye908 View Post
                      I'm having almost the same problem with my DVDFAB program. It copies the dvd and then starts the burning process but it only runs for a few seconds. The program then spits the disc out and it says "Failed To Burn". I have been using this program for more than six months. Now, all of a sudden, I can't use it anymore. Please give me a solution to this problem. I do not want to have to uninstall and purchase this product all over again.
                      One of the moderators will help you, however IF you have bought DVDFab you would NOT have to buy it again.

My old computer recently failed suddenly and I lost everything.

Once I bought a new computer DVDFab was easily set up again on the new computer by just getting a key emailled to me from the site.

Comment

That's funny!!!! LMAO Thanks you all again. I love this forum and will try to help anyone I can. I'm not real computer savvy but I'm learning and will do my best.

By the way, yes, I was referring to Wal-Mart as Wally World.

Tracy
                        Okay, I didn't really think you were on a National Lampoon Vacation, but that is the only time I have heard of Wally World, in that movie.

I have worked, and even lived for a while in the USA, but just had never heard of Wal-mart being called that before.

Comment

Tracy
                          Well I'm happy it working for you now and enjoy DVDFab

Comment

Is a external burner something I can just hook up through the USB port? I'm sorry I seem so ignorant but this is all new to me.

Tracy
                            just plug into power hook to sb port you can get one on line for 39.00
                            should work like a top.

Comment

plug into power hook to sb port you can get one on line for 39.00

Comment

WHY HAS SOMEONE DELETED A PERFECTLY INNOCENT FUNNY POST.

Comment

Working...
                                X