copy, won't burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Media copy, won't burn

i put a blank dvd in and it says not compatible. i had fab 5 before this, fab 7 version, never had a problem. I have since deleted all my other burning programs and it still won't write. these are the same blank dvd's i have always used. please help. kathy

Hi kathy
    Please post your logs The default location is:
    C:\Users (For XP "Documents and Settings")\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Thank-You
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Here is your answer

I had the same problem and I could not figure it out but just two days ago I figured it out. Now I'm able to copy. Here is your answer and please do it exactly as it says.

[Start] [Run] [Regedit]
      Registry Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class
      Key Name: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
      Value Data: [Delete All Value Data from UpperFilters and LowerFilters]
      Note: Do not delete the Key or the Multi-String Values. Delete only the data values.
      Exit Registry and Reboot

this should fix your problem. It fixed mine. Happy copying!

Comment

Originally posted by EMIKELINA
        I am having the same problem and I tried this but it did not work for me. I am soooooooo stuck it is not funny.
        You can also post your logs and give a little more details as to what your problem is
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X