Watermark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watermark

Sorry I'm a little new to this. Anyway here goes. I've just installed 8.0.2.2 and I am getting the dvdfab.com watermark for a minute in the top left of the screen. I am a registered user and wondering how to remove it or is it an undocumented feature. Thanks

As I understand it, the only time a watermark will appear on a BD rip is when you're in trial mode and no, you cannot remove it.
    Are you certain you activated the product correctly?

Please click on the ? mark icon (upper right), select About from the dropdown and confirm that the Blu-ray Copy module is activated and not in trial mode.

If you need assistance with activation, click on
    this link
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Have checked and yes you are correct in that it says I am a trial user. Digging through my emails I have re-entered my key (never expire type) and still says I am a trial user.

Comment

Hi JaCubz
        Please give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks, solved the problem.

Cool bike btw.

Comment

Originally posted by JaCubz View Post
            Thanks, solved the problem.

Cool bike btw.
            Your welcome
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Guess you missed the link first time around, but it's all good now thanks to CBR929.
              Glad to hear you're up and running smoothly
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
              X