DVD ripping/burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD ripping/burning

If you rip dvd's on to the computer, can you go back and burn them onto a blank DVD later? Or is that something you have to do as soon as the DVD is ripped?

Originally posted by katieaclark88 View Post
    If you rip dvd's on to the computer, can you go back and burn them onto a blank DVD later? Or is that something you have to do as soon as the DVD is ripped?
    Yes, you can save them and burn them later. I also do this, I save them in a folder I named Movie Burns on my Crive and burn them when I have more time to sit at my computer.
    But be careful not to store to many as they will take up hdd space very quickly

CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 10-12-2010, 12:13 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

They sure will. I got a 1.5tb drive and a 750gb drive full of DVDs and a 2tb drive full of BDs. It adds up quick.
      SPECS
      DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
      SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
      X