Verbatim 2X BD-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Media Verbatim 2X BD-R

Love the blu ray ripper, have had no problem with Verbatim DVD+R DL backups or Verbatim Blu ray backups with 4X BD-R. I have been thinking of oredering Verbatim 2X LTH discs from Amazon (almost as inexpensive as Dual layer DVD+R) Has anyone had any problems with these other than slower speed?

Originally posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    Love the blu ray ripper, have had no problem with Verbatim DVD+R DL backups or Verbatim Blu ray backups with 4X BD-R. I have been thinking of oredering Verbatim 2X LTH discs from Amazon (almost as inexpensive as Dual layer DVD+R) Has anyone had any problems with these other than slower speed?
    I have seen a few post about these LTH disc were members had problems burning, maybe someone who has used them could give you a better answer.
    You can also give this a read through as some members give their reviews on the disks http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=4175

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

media

I have used 50 or more of the verbatim 2x blu ray LTH without a single failure. I use both a sony and an lg burner, I have only burned movies. I have another spindle on order from tigerdirect now.

Comment

Working...
      X