Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V12072 Creator. MKV "singing in the rain" with Embebed PGS subtitles not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V12072 Creator. MKV "singing in the rain" with Embebed PGS subtitles not showing up

I've observed that for some films with embebbed PGS subtitles are not showing up after the conversion of a MKV file. When playing the MKV file all PGS subtitles are visible. Once that the MKV file has been converted to a BD movie all the PGS captions are not visible.
    Enclosed some screenshots and internal logs.
    Attached Files

We will see if we could duplicate the problem.
    I do not see the log file in your post, please kindly try again. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks Mona. The file "internal log" seems to be too large to be uploaded.
      Attached Files

Comment

If needed I can send you the MKV file but is quite heavy (24 GB). If you agree please give the instructions to upload big files to your server.
        Attached Files

Comment

The developer suggests that you disable GPU to convert again and see if it will make a difference.

If disabling GPU and using only Software makes no difference, then provide the dvdfab_internal log file and the source video, we will check again.
          Please check PM for FTP info. Thank you.

Comment

Dear Mona, Files sent to you via FTP. Folder's name is: "Joseg SINGIN IN THE RAIN". Inside you 'll find 4 log files plus the MKV file to create the movie with DVDFAB Creator. Used menu during my tests: Cloudy Ocean Night. The file will be otally uploaded within 2 hours from now.

Comment

Forgot to say that disabling GPU did not change the outcome.

Comment

Okay, we will download them and check.

Comment

Dear Mona, meanwhile there was 3 new updates and the matter still continues as I presented it. Could you please remind this to the developer? Many thanks!

Comment

Sure, I will bring this to the developer again.

Comment

Dear Mona,

Today was the 2nd update after my last message and the PGS subtitles are still not taken by Creator. Would you please insist with the developer(s) and if possible give a timeframe of when is it going to be done?
                      I don't know the complexity of the matter but it is not being fast to have a solution.

Many thanks

Comment

I am afraid there isn't a timeframe available, I will check with the developer again.

Comment

Hi Mona,
                          So many months after and this request remains unsolved. Please try to motivate the developer to assist with it.
                          Many thanks,

José G.

Comment

Please, react.

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
                              Please, react.
                              have you tried playing your movie in VLC to see if
                              the subtitles show ??

Comment

Working...
                              X