saving work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saving work

DVD/Blu-Ray Creator. What is the proper way to SAVE all my work so I can continue to work on project later. Using the lastest DVDFAB 13 blu-ray creator. How can I archive a custom master template and then re-load it later?

DVD Creator doesn't support save templates.
    Here is how to do it with DVDFab 13 Blu-ray Creator: https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...eator_menu.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      DVD Creator doesn't support save templates.
      Here is how to do it with DVDFab 13 Blu-ray Creator: https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...eator_menu.gif
      Thanks but I still have problems. Been using that "Set as default" and I thought that would save it. But how do I "re-load" that saved (set as default) ?? I ASSUME the "set as default" is refering to the template from the list of templates ? But if I save it by (setting as default) then later how do I re-load it?

When I start the BD creator the only option is to start from scratch and "load the first video". How do I load the template I saved yesterday so I can continue editing it today?

Also when I DO save a completed project as an ISO OR burn a disk, my custom backgrounds are replaced by the stock background and there are many other items not correct .. the PREVIEW is always perfect .. but the resultant ISO or video disc has it's background changed, some added text is missing, or no subtitles. Everything was (I think) properly set up and everything plays perfectly during the preview. But what I end up with is NOT what I programmed. And because I can not just 'reload' an existing project (or template) I have to keep starting from scratch over and over. Help !
      Last edited by Rich A; 10-20-2023, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20231023-144647.png
Views:	202
Size:	909.9 KB
ID:	431964
        Do you mean that after you saved the menu template, it doesn't appear on the list?

Comment

my custom backgrounds are replaced by the stock background and there are many other items not correct .. the PREVIEW is always perfect .. but the resultant ISO or video disc has it's background changed, some added text is missing, or no subtitles.
          1. Which template did you use to custom the background and then get the background changed issue?
          2. What kind of text did you refer to? Please repeat your step and screenshot to show us.
          3. Are those external subtitles? Did you try to enable subtitles when playback the result?

Comment

Name:	screenshot-20231023-144647.png
Views:	202
Size:	909.9 KB
ID:	431964
            Do you mean that after you saved the menu template, it doesn't appear on the list?
            The GIF example you gave me only shows how to save the background and then select it WHILE I am ALREADY IN the editing mode. There is NO way to re-load an existing project or background that I can find anywhere. Example .. I just turned on PC. I load DVDFab version 13 and I want to re-load an existing Blu-Ray Creator project.

If I open the Blu-Ray Creator start up, I ONLY have an option to ADD a video and start a new project. I don't WANT to start a new project. I want to CONTINUE to work on the one I already saved. Please show me where to reload an existing project (or view available background screens) directly.

Comment

Maybe this will explain the problem visually? Below are 4 screen captures made during a Blu-Ray Creator compliation with my comments..

Name:	01 Start Screen.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	432279

Name:	02 file loaded Screen.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	432280

Name:	03 Menu Settings Screen.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	432281

Name:	04 Preview Screen .jpg
Views:	145
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	432282

Note! IF I only use the default STOCK template then the final "burn" or ISO are all perfect and all the "stock" backgrounds are okay. I just can NOT get a custom background to work .. it always reverts back to the stock background when I do the ISO or video disk burn. Help ..

Comment

Maybe this will explain the problem visually? Below are 4 screen captures made during a Blu-Ray Creator compliation with my comments..

​​

​​

​​

​​

Note! IF I only use the default STOCK template then the final "burn" or ISO are all perfect and all the "stock" backgrounds are okay. I just can NOT get a custom background to work .. it always reverts back to the stock background when I do the ISO or video disk burn. Help ..

Comment

Why can I make a perfectly working DVD WITH my own custom background with DVDFAB DVD creator but can NOT make a Blu-Ray with DVDFAB Blu-Ray creator with my custom background?. Both the DVD version AND the Blu-Ray work perfectly with all features, menus, selectable sub Titles when PREVIEWED in their apps previews but when burned to disk or saved as an ISO the custom background only works with the DVD Creator and the Blu-ray Creator reverts back to the default background.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich A View Post
                    Why can I make a perfectly working DVD WITH my own custom background with DVDFAB DVD creator but can NOT make a Blu-Ray with DVDFAB Blu-Ray creator with my custom background?. Both the DVD version AND the Blu-Ray work perfectly with all features, menus, selectable sub Titles when PREVIEWED in their apps previews but when burned to disk or saved as an ISO the custom background only works with the DVD Creator and the Blu-ray Creator reverts back to the default background.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	20231204-163251.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.0 KB ID:	433688
                    The QA team has tested several times using different versions and the latest v13006, they could not duplicate the problem.
                    Changed the background and created an ISO file using Blu-ray Creator, the background was the one set for the process.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	20231204-163251.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.0 KB ID:	433688
                      The QA team has tested several times using different versions and the latest v13006, they could not duplicate the problem.
                      Changed the background and created an ISO file using Blu-ray Creator, the background was the one set for the process.
                      Well it does NOT work for me. WHAT method did you use to create the custom background ? There are a few different ways to make the custom background. It looks like your sample was generated from a frame of an EXISTING video. I am using a custom external IMAGE which is the proper size (1920 x 1080) to match the existing video frame size. Is there a way I can send you a copy of MY image that am using? Or is there anywhere I can get detailed advanced info on what exactly the parameters are for the blu ray creater custom background selection which is for an external IMAGE and not selected frame from the existing video being used? Please NOTE that I HAVE been using the DVD CREATOR and that works perfectly with my own custom background image. It would be great if your support people could just use MY background and the custom template I'm using and see if it works OR tell me what is wrong with it.
                      Last edited by Rich A; 12-10-2023, 02:50 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Is there a way I can send you a copy of MY image that am using?
                        Please send it to my email, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X