No announcement yet.

Unable to create bespoke thumbnails beyond 4X in Blu-ray Creator Streaming Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to create bespoke thumbnails beyond 4X in Blu-ray Creator Streaming Menu

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	111.8 KB ID:	440330

Six MP4 files loaded to process.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	148.5 KB ID:	440331

Imbedded text reads: "6X titles to process. 6X bespoke thumbnails to be applied. ONLY able to apply 4X.

Ability to scroll to the right to access additional title thumbnails (as available in previous versions) not present?"

The ability to access all loaded title thumbnail widgets was previously available in Blu-ray Creator versions #12, now in #13 limited to only being able to access 4X thumbnails!

Please can you ask the Developer to return access (scrolling to the right to gain access) to every title loaded to process.

Many thanks.

-- Richard

Log file included.

[ATTACH]n440333[/ATTACH]

Thanks for your report. We could duplicate the problem, we will look into it as soon as possible.

Comment

Thanks Mona, as always your response and support is awesome.

Comment

Hi Mona,

I was wondering whether there was any news in regards to the above issue being close to resolution? Especially since the team was able to duplicate it and have acknowledged it as being a genuine 'legitimate' issue.

Comment

I am having this issue too and I have quite a few discs I want to make.

Comment

Originally posted by mmmmbeh View Post
            I am having this issue too and I have quite a few discs I want to make.
            If I may suggest mmmmbeh​... Perhaps either raising a support ticket yourself (quoting this post -with a direct link to it) requesting this issue be fixed asap or sending a PM directly to Mona, again quoting this post and asking her to push the team to fix this! One voice is loud, two are even louder!

Comment

Working...
            X