Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twenty Valve View Post
    @ AGJ

the iso i am using is the 1 to 1 image. from that i compress and burn to disc. when i get some more Blu-Ray discs i can do some more experimenting and find the exact issue.

is there any blank BD-R discs that seem to work better than others? i have been a big fan of Memorex and have been using them for over 5 years. this was the first spindle of BD-R's from them. can anyone recommend any other brands?
    Yes there is a problem with memorex discs!!! They are not memorex!! The sub out to the lowest bidder and put there name on them!! If you put it in ImgBurn and select AWS it will tell you the disc ID!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

This worked for me! Thanks for the tip.

Of course, I still have a problem if I am making a disc to disc copy with DVDFab. I lose the temporary files if the abort caused by DVDFab about the media happens. So I still have to create a hard drive folder to write the disc to, then shut down DVDFab, insert a disc, wait 30 seconds, start DVDFab and do the burn.

I wish DVDFab would just not do a media check if it is configured to work with IMGBurn. It isn't necessary, as IMGBurn does it, and does it better.

Originally posted by rawtoast View Post
      I forgot to mention - putting the blank Blu-Ray in, and then opening DVDFab about 30 seconds later - seemed to help
      Last edited by Geoff; 02-21-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff View Post
        This worked for me! Thanks for the tip.

Of course, I still have a problem if I am making a disc to disc copy with DVDFab. I lose the temporary files if the abort caused by DVDFab about the media happens. So I still have to create a hard drive folder to write the disc to, then shut down DVDFab, insert a disc, wait 30 seconds, start DVDFab and do the burn.

I wish DVDFab would just not do a media check if it is configured to work with IMGBurn. It isn't necessary, as IMGBurn does it, and does it better.
        Im glad you have got it to work!!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X