This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hajo View Post
    And it's not my computer or something ... when playing with VLC, about 60% CPU are idle.

I will rip the movie this night again without Lightning-Recoding and report.

I checked the other two rips again which I did with Lightning-Recoding, but they really seem ok. Maybe it depends on the compression ratio? But when converting Leon 2 Directors Cut Main Movie to BD-25 it's still 85% so just 15% compression...
    It's obvious that decoder in whatever player you are using is a cause of your playback issue. Try to either update your player, or use good one like this one: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/downlo...lassic-hc.html
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Sorry guys, you tell me nonsense.

I'm a very experienced user of DVDFab and no noob.

The ripped main movie runs 100% fine from hard disc. The playback issues occured after it ran through DVDFab with Lightning-Recoding.

I use the DVDFab compression (I'm of course licensed to Blu-ray ripping) already for weeks and everything was fine.

And, just to finish this with a proof: the new compression, without Lighning-Recoding, has just finished. And guess what: the copy runs FINE.

So get away from me with your strange "it's the third party tool" or "it's your computer" thories. You take my error report serious or you do not. If you will behave like professionals who try to make DVDFab better, then you will take it serious.

xxx, always I have do deal with such answers from people.... started years ago with the crappy "sir, please disable the antivirus and then install again". Always people need to find a reason in anything else but their own product.

You have my error report - now use it. And fix the issue. Lightning Recordnig has errors.
      Last edited by AGJ; 12-21-2010, 05:57 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Just to exlpain it in short words again (and then I leave you alone with thinking):

I have a blu-ray movie on my hard disc. It runs fine. But it's too big, so I need to use DVDFab to compress it to fit on a BD-R with 25 GB capacity.

So I used DVDFab first with Lighting-Recoding and got a terrible result. Sound was fine, but video stuttered, in a very crazy way. It seemed like the motion data was out of order.

Then I used the same source, the same setting, the same output, all the same - but without Lightning-Recoding. And the copy runs perfect.

So now stop telling me it's my computer problem. Report the issue to your developers and try to fix it.

In general I like the job you guys do, because you react very fast on issues and you release fixed versions as fast as possible. So please don't break this good impression that I have about the developers with trying to find issues in MY system instead of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajo View Post
          You have my error report - now use it. And fix the issue. Lightning Recordnig has errors.
          I can tell the same thing. Instead of look at youself, you absolutely confident that you are surrounded with idiots.
          Now, on a seriouse note. New technology comes with new software, new codecs are used with new algorithms. Older players with older codecs just can't keep up with newly coded content and decode it properly. That's simple as that. Hardware players are usually doing better. Although, they need periodic firmware updates. That's exactly why updates are needed, to make sure player can easy decode content coded with new codec. If you do not understand that, you may roll back to older method and continue your joy. That's what you did anyway.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

You can't blame the customers for the problems they have.

I might have made one wording mistake. Of course I use Blu-ray copy ONLY, not Blu-ray ripper. I'm licensed to Blu-ray copy.

So when I use the compression in Blu-ray copy, I have a h.264 as input and get a h.264 as output. So what does the codecs on my computer now have to do with it? It's still h.264.

But Lighting-Recoding seems to do something with that data which results in playback issues.

Please add a developer to this discussion. It's well know to me that forum moderators feel like gods - and sometimes it's there fault that information doesn't get through to the technicians.
            Last edited by Hajo; 12-21-2010, 05:38 AM.

Comment

IPopov50, I have sent a complaint about you to Fengtao Software Inc. and hope it gets through.

The way you answer to my problem is totally inappropriate and helps maybe your ego but not the future of the company.

You can be lucky that I'm just a simple customer. If I was in a leading position at Fengtao Software Inc., then I would give you some days to think about how you treat error reports from the fellow customers of this brand.

Comment

@Hajo
                Forum staff are users/members just like you but we donate our time to help on the forum. We do not work for DVDFab or get paid for the help we do on the forum. If you want responses from just DVDFab employees then contact DVDFab support on the DVDFab website http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm as this is a user oriented forum like most forums are but a few DVDFab staff respond to some posts/threads.

You have already broken the forum rules 2 times already by posting inappropriate language and by changing the topic of this thread which is considered thread highjacking

Comment

This topic is about Lighting-Recoding. I have given my statement to it. After that, board admins, not me, hijacked the topic by trying to blame my system for the issues.

I was the FIRST person to reported "DVDFab 8.0.6.0 crashes when Lighting-Recoding is activated". Just two days later the developers released DVDFab 8.0.6.1 with the changelog information that the crash issue has been solved.

So my error reports do seem to make some sense. And I'm a paying customer. So stop blackmailing me abouto my rights on this forum - I don't think that you want to be personally resonsible for losing a customer.

I wish that you forward my error report to the developers, nothing else. As long as you treat me appropriate, you can be sure that I will behave appropriate, too. I don't really have the time for any personal fights. I simply need a working software. That's what I paid for.

Comment

This thread has gone off topic and closed because of that

Comment

Working...
                    X