No announcement yet.

fast forwarding problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any other software that can compress 50gb to 25gb? Maybe another program would not have the problem with fast forward and rewind issues. STill could rip movie with dvdfab and compress with other program if that would work.

Comment

I agree that this has been an ongoing issue and it has been brought up in the forum before. I still have issues with any movie that is compressed to fit in 25gb. Movies that need no compression seem to be fine fast forwarding.

Comment

Forgot to mention.....all of my back-ups are DVD9's

Originally posted by berdman View Post
        True, true most of my back ups played on my Panasonic DMP-BD65 will do chapters , but if you try to FF or rewind , no go and more often then not will restart the movie. But all originals will play properly. But I am happy that I can back-up all of my BDs......thanks again guys

Comment

Dear all,

There is a known fast forward/backward problem for VC1 video source, and we are working on a solution now.

For H.264 video source, if there is a problem, please let us know.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            Dear all,

There is a known fast forward/backward problem for VC1 video source, and we are working on a solution now.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            thanks.

i knew you were working on something thats why we dont want to spam you over and over. looking forward to the fix!

Comment

Dear all,

Best Regards,
              Fengtao
              Dear sir
              like my post...

but...some h.264 video source already had...
              ex. The A-Team movie...

some player OK...(update newst firmare)...like PHILIPS PLAYER serial
              but many player can't Fast Forward and Next...(update newst firmware too)

TEST BLU-RAY DISC LIST :
              action 50G to 25G

VC1 source
              v1.A New Day.Celine Dion (Interlaced)
              v2.BARAKA

AVC source
              a1.FOSTER AND FRIENDS (had two menu)
              a2.THE A-TEAM

V1.----can't FF/REW and NEXT/PREVIOUS on remote controler (but philips player serial OK)
              V2.----All Player can't FF/REW and NEXT/PREVIOUS on remote controler
              A1----can't FF/REW and NEXT/PREVIOUS on remote controler (but philips player serial OK and LG Player lost 22 Scene)
              A2----many Player can't player 17-end Scene...Only LG and Philips OK

PC windows7 and Powerdvd10 ALL Ok....

TEST BLU-RAY PLAYER
              PIONEER LX-52
              PIONEER LX-71
              PIONEER BDP-430 (3D)
              PHILIPS BDP-2700
              PHILIPS BDP-3100
              LG BD-300
              LG BD-580
              SONY BDP-470 (3D)
              windows7 and Powerdvd...(with pioneer bd-rw_205 and bd-rom_203)
              and many many...bluray disc...
              Last edited by liu-szuping; 12-22-2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I have the same problem too. Thank you ALL for testing this. I hope the dev. team appreciates when their customers/users spend their own time testing to resolve bugs. Thanks guys!

Comment

Dear all,

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  pardon my lack ox experience here, but how do i tell if it's a VC1 source
                  or h.264

i have been having this problem for ages.
                  dow

Comment

Hi, dow

Please download Mediainfo.exe, then open m2ts file using Mediainfo.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi All:
                      This issue fixed in the new build: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=10546
                      All of H.264 sources work well that we tested: Avatar/Iron Man2/A-team/Robin Hood/2012/ ripped by Full disc and Main Movie.
                      Last edited by fengtao; 12-23-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Well, how about making an announcement on the forum that the new beta is available ????

It is not there at this time!!! I checked before posting this comment.
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Just backup step 3 using new beta release. Had to compress to fit on dvd. Fast forward and rewind had worked. Thanks dvd fab team for great work and fast to fix the problem. Just wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks again Dvdfab team and look forward to another good year and excellent service from use guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X