Clear All

Originally posted by De_Hollander View Post
    All my outputBD50 to BD25 is also to small 21.7 gig
    a BD25 is 23.2 gig big
    Post your logs!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi, check earlier in the thread, they are there. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by benito View Post
        Hi Joe or DvdFab developper,

just doing a quick follow-up, can you please confirm you are working to reproduce my problem and will let me know of your results ?

Thanks !
        I'm very sorry. I'll go on test it to find the reason.

Joe

Comment

awaiting follow up... thanks !

Comment

It appears my problem with The social network is the same as the problem on this thread. The original movie only is 25.1 Gb with one audio selected and dvdfab shows 87% compression rate to 22.3 Gb. The resulting file is 14 Gb. I've tried 8.0.7.3, the latest beta version both with Lightning encoding enabled, and also lightning coding disabled on the new beta. The last try ended up at 15.1 Gb. Odd, as i haven't had a problem before this disc with lightning encoding enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by qbs.cn View Post
              I'm very sorry. I'll go on test it to find the reason.

Joe
              well, just gave it another try with latest version (8.0.8.5), and using software for all codecs, my results is now 22GB !! I guess something was fixed in that release regarding to compression algorithms ?

Comment

Originally posted by benito View Post
                well, just gave it another try with latest version (8.0.8.5), and using software for all codecs, my results is now 22GB !! I guess something was fixed in that release regarding to compression algorithms ?
                Are you doing movie only?
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                  Are you doing movie only?
                  yes, HD audio removed.

Comment

Fengtao replied in another thread on this same issue and said it was fixed and to wait for the next update of the program.
                    Last edited by SuperFist; 03-31-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I understand to the point that the numbers are getting mixed up some how....but who cares? My 13.9 GB disc plays flawlessly and thats movie only, I probably would not have even noticed if someone had not complained!!! The end result is we want a movie that plays on our players and looks good! Now I know the its something that needs to be looked into and its been fixed or not? Unknown as I would not go re burn a movie that plays fine but displays the wrong size. I know that ISO copies will display the wrong info because its a exact copy and the movie companies as a form of protection have the disc sizes wrong. Everything aside the movie burned with a wrong GB listing does it play in the player ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X