No announcement yet.

please help compressing issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thank you i have done the dma settings. I am also clearing space for the rip hole blu-ray then compress it from hard drive. is thier a way i can set it to burn to hard drive automaticly rather then always have to change it maually ? Is my processor dual core ? amd system core processore 3500+ . thats what it says in system settings and cc cleaner. I like this one http://cgi.ebay.com/Barebones-PC-AMD...item19c3732d14 and this one http://cgi.ebay.com/AMD-ATHLON-II-63...item5ad79ad3ba and lastly this one http://cgi.ebay.com/AMD-Athlon-II-X4...item45f27f4306 but im not a pc gamer so im upgrading just for blu-ray burning. so i may try bmillers sugestion and get more ram. only problem is i dont wnat to waste money and only have 2 slots on motherboard. so is it worth a new computer to get compression down to 5 6 hours ?
    Amd 64 X2 Dual core processor 6000+ 3.09Ghz
    Geforce 9800Gt 512mb
    3gb ram
    Win Xp
    600W power supply

Comment

ok please help. please !!!!! AMD Phenom II x4 Quad 810 2.6GHz 6M Cache sAM3 is this a good processor as will be in my computer. I am getting it here http://www.pcpartsohio.com/customize.aspx?system_id=46. thank you for your help earler.
      Geforce 9800Gt 512mb
      3gb ram
      Win Xp
      600W power supply

Comment

you might want to check out pricewatch.com b4 you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by dasadpoet View Post
          ok please help. please !!!!! AMD Phenom II x4 Quad 810 2.6GHz 6M Cache sAM3 is this a good processor as will be in my computer. I am getting it here http://www.pcpartsohio.com/customize.aspx?system_id=46. thank you for your help earler.
          You want to make sure the motherboard socket is AM3, because that is the newest you can get and will accept the 6 core processors! Dont limit your self to old tech because its cheap you will be in the same situation you are now in a few months! It says that chip is sAM3 which I think is an AM2+ chip that can fit into AM3 socket! Just double check!
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
            You want to make sure the motherboard socket is AM3, because that is the newest you can get and will accept the 6 core processors! Dont limit your self to old tech because its cheap you will be in the same situation you are now in a few months!
            Couldn't agree more!!!
            As several of us have been saying...
            Originally posted by regnad kcin View Post
            There's no point in sinking $300 into your current rig for a poor to marginal increase in performance
            While you can cannibalize your current rig for the HDDs and ODDs, you have a few items that you can't scrimp on; the most important of which is a robust cpu.
            Save your pennies until you can move up to better hardware
            Last edited by regnad kcin; 03-09-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I'm not familiar with that card but the top and bottom listings are good I didn't look to hard a the boards to see if the video was built in but I think I read it came with a card. Either way is fine my video is built into the board because I don't do much but with my setup quad core 945 X II and 8Gb of ram It does not take long at all for me to do a movie! So you will be fine with the 2 options I have listed but check your card like google it and find out the specs and see if it will work in one of the rigs!
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Got a ticket for speding yesterday. so looking to go possible cheaper.

Wich ever way i go thank you every one for your help and knowledge.

I need to ask do my eyes trick me

I know its no ddr3 wich is the standard i believe some one told me in here. but i think its a hell of a deal.

No processor but 6 gb of ram

ddr2

I dont know what i am doing. i want a computer that will last me a couple yrs with out haveing to update. this is the motherboard that i came down to after 6 plus hours of serching it came down to thees 2

I want to say thank you for all ur help guys and ladies. Im not sure what i am doing at this point. 345 is alot of money (barebones system in last post ). I might build as i go. Cant part with my case.
                1 of those asus motherbourds and
                I think I should be good along with some ram and better coolimg suply. 1nce again thank you. I really apreciate it.
                Geforce 9800Gt 512mb
                3gb ram
                Win Xp
                600W power supply

Comment

Got a ticket for speding yesterday. so looking to go possible cheaper.

Wich ever way i go thank you every one for your help and knowledge.

I need to ask do my eyes trick me

I know its no ddr3 wich is the standard i believe some one told me in here. but i think its a hell of a deal.

No processor but 6 gb of ram

ddr2

I dont know what i am doing. i want a computer that will last me a couple yrs with out haveing to update. this is the motherboard that i came down to after 6 plus hours of serching it came down to thees 2

I want to say thank you for all ur help guys and ladies. Im not sure what i am doing at this point. 345 is alot of money (barebones system in last post ). I might build as i go. Cant part with my case.
                  1 of those asus motherbourds and
                  I think I should be good along with some ram and better coolimg suply. 1nce again thank you. I really apreciate it.
                  Yes the last one from Amazon is a good setup, but remember you will have to buy DD3 Memory so expect another 100 for 4Gb or you might find a deal and one other note as boards and processors get more powerful you will need more power so I would assume your old rig has a 430w supply you would probably look into getting a 630 at least!

Comment

ok i have everything added to my cart. Diablo if you can give me the go ahead i will buy. Thank you.

Motherboard

Processor

Ram 4gb
                    can always upgrade more later. Getting this from amazon casue i have a 25 gift card

power supply

Geforce 9800Gt 512mb
                    3gb ram
                    Win Xp
                    600W power supply

Comment

ok i have everything added to my cart. Diablo if you can give me the go ahead i will buy. Thank you.

Motherboard

Processor

Ram 4gb
                      can always upgrade more later. Getting this from amazon casue i have a 25 gift card

power supply
                      Yes everything seems real good! That mobo is a mico atx so make sure it will fit in your case! These mobos are a bit small and I cant remember if large cases support them! I have a microATX case and board and the case is made for the mobo just check with your case manufacture and see! Other than that everything is good!

Comment

how to i find out my case ? looked every were but bottom of case due to it on .
                        Geforce 9800Gt 512mb
                        3gb ram
                        Win Xp
                        600W power supply

Comment

Well wanted to update and say thank you. I wiill be piecing a new pc together soon. but for now i have gone with a dual processor 3.1 ghz and have 3 gb of ram. (only have 2 slots on motherboard) Compressing takes about 5 1/2 hours. which is good for now. Thank you for all that helped i will be upgrading soon. 4 gb stick of ddr2 is 72.00 on ebay
                          Geforce 9800Gt 512mb
                          3gb ram
                          Win Xp
                          600W power supply

Comment

Working...
                          X