Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to copy blu ray onto the hard drive ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to copy blu ray onto the hard drive ...

Hi ... I like to know whether their is any instruction or guide as to how to copy movie onto a hard drive ? For starter which selection should I choose to do so ? Thanks

look here for guides

Both of your duplicate threads have been deleted.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-22-2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

No offense but I did not notice anything there to do with blu ray copy ... I bought DVDFab Blu ray copy and DVDFab Passkey thinking these programs will do what I need ... I just would like to read instruction in how to copy blu ray disc onto my hard drive ... From that link you provide require me to do things I have no clue about , its batch files and burning ... Do I need to know all that stuff if all I want to do is copy disc onto my hard drive ? Thanks and sorry for sounding not to bright ... I'm just a novice user ...
      Last edited by dude905; 03-22-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Insert the BD disc into your BD-ROM (or burner), then open Fab Blu-ray Copy.
        Once the disc has been opened by Fab (the BD movie will be displayed as Source)
        then...
        select a location on your hdd(s) as Target.

Click Next > Start

You're done !!!

Be certain you have the correct mode selected.
        If you choose Main Movie, be certain you have the desired audio and subtitles selected as well (all the titles will be populated in the main window).

You're already decrypting with BD Copy so you don't need Passkey.
        In fact, it may cause conflicts.

Comment

Okay, sound pretty simple enough but what about these area here >>> Title(Angels) Play time , Chapter ,Aspect R, Form and Title Start and End , also Size .... Do I touch these area at all ? Or just leave them at what they get highlighted on ?

I'm curious as to whats the point in making 2 softwares that do the samething ? ( Copy / passkey ) . Whats the difference between the 2 ? this is to DVDFab why don't you mention to your purchasers ( Myself included ) that if you buy one of these software you don't need to have the other also . I bought both thinking I have to . Its pretty obvious it was an error on my part and I didn't need to buy both but I also feel DVDFab should have brought this to attention with anyone that buy one or the other software ...

Comment

Originally posted by dude905 View Post
            I'm curious as to whats the point in making 2 softwares that do the samething ? ( Copy / passkey ) . Whats the difference between the 2 ? this is to DVDFab why don't you mention to your purchasers ( Myself included ) that if you buy one of these software you don't need to have the other also . I bought both thinking I have to . Its pretty obvious it was an error on my part and I didn't need to buy both but I also feel DVDFab should have brought this to attention with anyone that buy one or the other software ...
            They are both designed for 2 distinct uses and you get 30 day free trials of both before you have to pay, so I don't see your moaning & bitching about your own mistake getting you anywhere here as this is a forum of users just like yourself helping other users.

Any issues that you have take up directly with Fab by email. Details on their website.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVDFab Copy and Passkey are not the same.
              The difference has been explained many times on the forum.

Read the product explaination on the home page.
              Use the search feature of the forum.
              Research of any product before purchase is important.

Comment

Your hijack on another members thread complaining about this has been deleted.

If you want help ask for it.
                If you post more complaints on the forum they will be deleted.

Comment

Honestly, this is akin to buying a car with a manual transmission having never driven one and then asking for remote help on how to drive.
                  Dude, seriously???

Start the car and try driving for awhile.
                  Then, when you can ask informed and pertinent questions, someone will help.

In the interim, I doubt you will have burned out the clutch.

Originally posted by dude905 View Post
                  Okay, sound pretty simple enough but what about these area here >>> Title(Angels) Play time , Chapter ,Aspect R, Form and Title Start and End , also Size .... Do I touch these area at all ? Or just leave them at what they get highlighted on ?

Comment

First off, I am not moaning & bitching . I know its my error and I take it as is ... All I am saying is it would be nice if DVDFab could at least bring this to attention some way because on their home page from what i am viewing I didn't see anywhere it mention you can try the software out for 30 days beforehand but its cool again its my error . ... This is the price some novice user's like myself have to go through ... Live and learn . Thanks any ways for all your support .

Comment

Actually they do have the 30 day free trial listed on the DVDFab website. Got to purchase page and at bottom of that page click the link for their purchase & refund policy. It tells you all you need to know about that

As for how to use the program check out the tutorials on the website http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial they explain how to use everything DVDFab has

Comment

Thanks for the tutorials link , that look like what I want to know ... As for the other matter , its cool, I paid a little more than what I needed to do but mainly i'm happy I am able to copy my blu rays unto my hard drive .

Comment

how to join blu ray MZ TS files into one file ?

Hi ... I finally got to copy my blu ray movies onto my hard drive but I have notice with this one movie when I try it , it copies the movie into many MZTS files . Is their a way to convert them all into one MZTS file ? Or am I doing something wrong with this one blu ray movie ? I notice its much bigger than most blu ray movies , its 46gb ... Thanks

Comment

Two threads merged.

Comment

I made an error its M2TS files but I found a free program which does it , If I am not allow to mention this program than just delete this post . Any ways its tsMuxeR

Comment

Working...
                              X