No announcement yet.

Main Movie Bluray Copy to ISO is freezing during playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This issue fixed and not repro on our testing build, please try it when it out.

Thanks,
    Potti

Comment

Thanks for the update. Fast work, great service!

Do I understand correctly that a new beta version will become available shortly? Can you give an estimate when this will be?

Just curious ...

Comment

Originally posted by vtpeters View Post
        Thanks for the update. Fast work, great service!

Do I understand correctly that a new beta version will become available shortly? Can you give an estimate when this will be?

Just curious ...
        Hi vtpeters
        Yes you are correct, just keep visiting the forum for and update on the next release.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi,

I noticed the new beta 8.1.0.7 Qt and was wonder if the remark "brand nu m2ts muxer" under "blu-ray copy" refers to the fix of this issue. Have not yet had the time to do a movie only copy of seamless branching movie. Will get back here to confirm if issue is indeed fixed in the new version of DVDFab.

Comment

I've tested the movie-only copy of a seamless branching movie (Harry Potter 7 - Part 1) and can confirm that the issue has indeed been fixed in the new beta (8.1.0.7 Qt).

Thanks for the fast work.

Comment

Hi vtpeters
              Glad it is working for you now.
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X