Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had this problem along time ago with some movies. I found that starting the movie up with PowerDvd or what ever other program that you may have to watch a blue ray on your drive first. When the movie starts to play on what ever program you have then start dvdfab to open the movie. Usually about a minute or so fab will open the movie up then you can turn off the other program that you are playing the movie and start your backup. Hope this will work for you. It has worked for me in the past. If this doesn't work try going back to older version 8.0.7.3 this version seems to work much better than the latest versions with less problems. Here is the link www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php I have backed up this movie using version 8.0.7.3 Hope this helps you.

Comment

I tried version 8.0.7.3. It still crashes

Comment

Worked for me. What operating system are you using & what brand drive. I am using windows 7 & Lg Burner.

Comment

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
          Worked for me. What operating system are you using & what brand drive. I am using windows 7 & Lg Burner.
          Tried 8.0.7.3 using Win7 and LGBH10LS30, no luck.

Comment

Dear all,

We will check this issue asap, please wait.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

This discussion goes nowhere. Enough is enough. Thread is closed.
              sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab v8096 beta and post new internal log in new thread, thanks.

Best Regards,
                Fengtao
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                X