No announcement yet.

Does not work with XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens if you disable that program (not running it) while you install/run DVDFab?

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. :-) I shut the program down, disabled Norton Antivirus and SUCCESS!!!!!!!! Again, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Comment

Good to hear!

Norton shouldn't be an issue to have running, I have it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
          Good to hear!

Norton shouldn't be an issue to have running, I have it myself.
          There is a post that states the member disabled Norton and his problems with the QT versions went away.

Do not remember what thread so cannot link it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            There is a post that states the member disabled Norton and his problems with the QT versions went away.

Do not remember what thread so cannot link it.
            Wasn't that that it installed DVDFab in the "Sandbox"? My memory is not good either.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
              Wasn't that that it installed DVDFab in the "Sandbox"? My memory is not good either.
              I am trying to find to to refresh my memory and link it.
              So far no luck.

Comment

The culprit that was causing ALL of my installation problems was not Norton. But, the bar code scanning software that runs in the background. Aftr I installed DVDFab version 8.0.9.5 QT Beta, I rebooted my computer, shut down the bar code scanning software, left Norton running, and everything was fine. :-) Again, MANY thanks. :-) The culprit was te file nscore.dll
                as Gummigutta had mentioned. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X