Transformers-full disc blu ray has french audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tRANSFORMERS

It still either comes up with the Directors comment, or it is in FRENCH or NO AUDIO at all.
    It is more than frustrating. I used BDINFO to look at it & it seems to me that the TRUE HD/5.1 is there. I saved it as a JPEG Image & saved the report as a document. Is there anyone out there that can look at my BDINFO IMAGE & Text REPORT & offer some advice?

When I load TRANSFORMERS into DVDFab Blu Ray Copy for Movie only & Right Click on the Preview Window, nothing comes up until the movie starts I make sure that TRUE HD/5.1 Audio is selected. but the AUDIO Info on the top right still only shows AC-3. It doesn't show TRUE HD/5.1 as well as in SuperFists image in this thread. When I play the Preview of Transformers in the Blu Ray Copy program the Audio is English and proper but the minute I decrypt it and then run the Video Stream it is the Directors Comments or if I've checked off all Audios, English, French, Spanish, etc. It plays in French. There should be a way of right clicking on the movie & changing it from French to English. I've backed up DVD'S that allow you to change Audio.

Does what it is set for for Speakers have any effect on it?

I've spent untold hours trying to get this proper but NO LUCK.

I decided to try & Back up my RED HEAT and everything is fine except there are no English Sub Titles for the Russian language re Arnold S.in the movie.

What the heck is wrong there. Two English audios are checked off in the BLU COPY Movie ONLY Display.

I need a solution, I'm more than frustrated. I don't give up on anything but this really takes the cake.

I had backed up quite a number of my Blu Rays until I ran into this problem.

Comment

Hi PWANJO
      Forget the preview window, I think you are confused as to what it is for, it will not put a check mark in any of the selections for the outcome of the movie.

Put the disc in your drive and put a check in the first audio selection that is shown in SuperFist's post and a check mark in the first English subpicture box make sure that you have BD50 selected for the size and try it again.

CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I preview it it whether it finishes scanning or not (that is after it initially analyzes, of course, or you wouldn't even be able to get to the screen in my screenshot). If you do not show the audio as it is listed in my screenshot, it may be a sign that you don't have the United States Region A version of Transformers. I only check off the HD audio in English and leave everything else unchecked. Normally I also choose the first English subtitle track as well but in this case I wasn't particular since I was trying to help you by posting the screenshot quickly. There is no need to switch your speaker set up from 2 channel stereo as that is what my computer is set up for and it plays the Dolby TrueHD track with no problem. I hope this answers your question that you PMed me as well as I wanted to respond here in this original thread for the benefit of others having similar issues.
        Last edited by SuperFist; 06-16-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Did you back up your TRANSFORMERS movie, SuperFist?

I've tried it with DVDFab Blu Ray Copy, Other software, Other software and I either get the FRENCH VERSION, DIRECTORS COMMENTS or NO AUDIO at all. I would appreciate you letting me know how your Back-Up turned out.
          Last edited by CBR929; 06-17-2011, 08:54 PM. Reason: Forum rules- Mentioning of other software

Comment

Hi PWANJO
            I have edited your post about mentioning of other.
            Please read the forum rules which you agreed to when you signed up.

CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I apologize for my statement. I believe that on MYCE, my comment would have been OK. I carelessly forgot where I was and I agree that comments & threads here apply strictly to DVDFab topics.

I will be more considerate in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by PWANJO View Post
                Did you back up your TRANSFORMERS movie, SuperFist?

I've tried it with DVDFab Blu Ray Copy, Other software, Other software and I either get the FRENCH VERSION, DIRECTORS COMMENTS or NO AUDIO at all. I would appreciate you letting me know how your Back-Up turned out.
                My backup was absolutely fine. Your results makes me think you have another region of the movie, otherwise I can't understand why you wouldn't have any luck at backing it up with the correct English audio stream.

**Sigh** - The first Transformers movie was just EPIC!
                Last edited by SuperFist; 06-21-2011, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Even the French version of the movie comes with English. Maybe the op can tell us the region code of the movie?
                  For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
                  X