Blu ray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi cwcarson
    Do you have ImgBurn set up as your burn engine with the instructions in the link in my signature?
    If not please click the link in my signature and set it up.
    Remember to set up the AWS in ImgBurn and burn at 1/2 the rated speed of your media.

If you do, use the Write Data option in Blu-Ray Copy, your source will be your BDMV and Certificate Folders, your target will be your drive.

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 08-13-2011, 04:22 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by cwcarson View Post
      Hi -- I must be missing something very basic ---

I un-checked Mini ISO when using COPY BD -- now I get a Folder for the Movie after Riping that has BDMV and Certificate Folders --

However ImgBurn does not like this (these ) folders --- or any of the files inside ??

What am I missing ??
      try this open imgburn
      use write file/folder to disk
      in the middle click on yellow folder,find the movie folder you rip then click OK
      check option tab make sure setting are
      Data Type=MODE 1/2048
      File System=UDF
      UDF Revision=2.50
      now you can click on the (Floders to Disk) button on the bottom.

let us know
      Windows 7 64bit ultimate
      CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
      RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
      GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
      SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
      HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
      PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

-------------------

Thanks CBR929 -- works great using ImgBurn as the DVDfAB burn engine.. That also fixed my FAST Foward and Rewind problems I was having !!!!!!!!!!

Upgraded to DVDFab 8.1.1.2 -- not sure if its a problem but my compression od Gone With The Wind took 16 Hours --- haven't seen that before -- not sure if its the Movie or the new release -- need to compress one I have done before with this new release ---

ernielee -- was not able to use the ImgBurn standalone -- said there was not enough C: file space -- ( I have a small 128G SSD C: drive ) I will look at ImgBurn and see if I can place a work file elsewhere spec

Thanks Guys --- on the road again --

Comment

Working...
        X