No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray Copy shuts computer down unexpectedly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still having a problem. I have a 50GB Blu-Ray folder on my HDD that I can't burn to disc (25GB, I mean.) If I try to write a 25GB folder to disc from the 50GB folder, the computer will shut down every time. I have everything set to "software" as recommended. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? I would really appreciate some help if possible. Thanks
    Last edited by Geoff; 10-27-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Sonnychiba1

Did you ever get this sorted?

I'm having the same issues and have tried everything but the PC still shuts down every time.

Like you there is definitely not a heating issue and the inside of the unit is dust free.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Comment

If you have 87 gigs free that may be the problem as a 50 gig iso and a 25 gig temporary file is about 75 gigs that leaves 12 gigs left should a backround program come on line backround security scans,weather data updates ,auto downloads,windows updates etc.I think you should make more room on the drive to work with blu rays just my thoughts on this.Also with little room on the disk i wouldn't multi task when working with blu rays.Also check norton or your security program and make sure fab is allowed to go on the internet and is a friendly program to your security program.

Comment

Working...
        X