• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. Thank you, sir!

Comment

You're very welcome.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi Emoto
        If I may add to my friends advice.
        You do not need to select Full Disc you can choose Main Movie and BD50 as your output on the initial rip to your HDD.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          You do not need to select Full Disc you can choose Main Movie and BD50 as your output on the initial rip to your HDD.
          CBR929
          Already covered my friend...
          Originally posted by maineman View Post
          ...Rip to BD50 output in both Main Movie and Full Disc modes...

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yes, good to remind me, though.

Comment

A little list to help you along.

Comment

Already covered my friend...
                Sorry for that
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by HIDEF View Post
                  http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=10873

A little list to help you along.
                  Thanks.

Comment

I archive all my video content to hdds and playback on a media player so burning doesn't come into play for me.
                    If you don't mind me asking, what size and how many HDDs do you currently have with Blu-ray media archived? Wait... is this a PM question?
                    Last edited by SuperFist; 11-22-2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
                      If you don't mind me asking, what size and how many HDDs do you currently have with Blu-ray media archived? Wait... is this a PM question?
                      No problem and apologies to Emoto for being OT.

As it stands now I have a 4-bay Mediasonic HF2-SU2S2 with 4 x 2TB hdds installed.
                      I have one 2TB hdd in each of my two media players that are identical with standard dvd conversions
                      I also have 8 additional 1 TB hdds that I probably will use to bkup the 8 TBs already archived.

I'd like to get another Mediasonic, but I'm not about to pay a 200-300% mark-up in hdd prices over the short-term.
                      Looks like I'll wait until the prices become more reasonable again, hopefully early next year although it's not looking good for those poor folks in Thailand .

Comment

Working...
                      X