Trial Version Blu Ray Copy to BD 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CR929,
    Unbelievable, I tried ImgBurn from Fab and it burned at 6x even though I set 2x in Fab Blu Ray Copy Write. I then reread your instructions and saw that I had to go into ImgBurn standalone to set the disc/burner speed. Bottom line, Imgburn burned the Verbatim BD-R (MABL) 6x disc at 6x and IT PLAYED on the S550 player!! It would appear that the VSO Burn Engine does not like Verbatum Blu Ray discs at any burn speed??

Just for information I retried the VSO Burn Engine at 2x on the Verbatum BD-R and it would not play on the S550. Looks like I should try the Verbatum "LTH" bad boys using ImgBurn.
    Last edited by Ken429; 01-12-2012, 04:54 PM.
    ASRock X470 Taichi, 3900X, 2X8GB of 3200-14 Memory, NVIDIA GTX 960, SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB, 2-WD SN750's 500GB, WD Black 2TB, LG WH16NS40, Seasonic X750, EVGA CLC 280, Acer B247W 16:10, Win 10 Pro

Comment

Hi Ken429
      I'm glad that ImgBurn worked for you.

You can try the LTH disc, not saying that you will not make a coaster.

You might even try contacting Verbatim about those disc's and they might reimburse you with other disc's, worth a shot.

Did you also set the recommend in Fab for the write speed, some people forget that.

If the disc's are burning fine with the settings you have now as my friend Maineman says "if it ain't broke don't fix it".
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR929,
        The Verbatum BD-R "HTL" disc burned using ImgBurn at 4x plays just fine on the Sony S550 player. ImgBurn says that the Sony 5300S burner will only process this disk at 4x or 6x. ImgBurn rejected my request to burn at 2x! So at least for now the Verbatum "bad boy" HTL discs seem to work. My current settings in DVDFab are Burn Engine - "ImgBurn" and Blu-Ray Write - "Recommended". I have ImgBurn set up for 2x on the BD-RE disks and 4x on the BD-R disks. I am another ImgBurn convert. Thanks for all the help, hopefully I am off and running.
        Last edited by Ken429; 01-14-2012, 07:41 PM.
        ASRock X470 Taichi, 3900X, 2X8GB of 3200-14 Memory, NVIDIA GTX 960, SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB, 2-WD SN750's 500GB, WD Black 2TB, LG WH16NS40, Seasonic X750, EVGA CLC 280, Acer B247W 16:10, Win 10 Pro

Comment

Hi Ken429
          I'm glad that everything is burning fine for you using ImgBurn.
          Happy burning
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X