No announcement yet.

No audio from backup Blu-Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to see you give up but I understand BD25's still aren't cheap. What titles were you trying to copy?
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
    4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
    ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
    2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
    LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
    Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

Originally posted by diemme75 View Post
      Uhm... i didn't tried. I've only tried "italian only", "english hd + italian" and "english non hd + italian" but not all audio tracks.
      After 5-6 blu-ray destroyed i stopped the trial with these title and i've posted this thread, eheh
      But it could be interesting this try.
      Hi diemme75,
      Why aren't you using a BD-RW, instead of wasting good blanks.
      this way you can keep re-burning till the problem is solved, then burn to a blank BD disc.

Comment

Post moved to new thread.
        Last edited by Complication; 01-24-2010, 04:35 PM. Reason: Removed thread hijack

Comment

Hi there !!!

I'm having the same problem too with "PARNASSUS" ... I've made a backup copy ( an ISO file still on my hdd ) ... the bd doesn't make any sound both on my samsung bdp-1580 and on my bd-recorder in my pc

I've made the copy with just one audio track DTS-HD Master/5.1 ... the samsung bdp-1580 decode dts-hd audio and is connected to my sony bravia via hdmi

It's the first bd I'm experiencing problems with ...

If I play the ISO file from DVDFAB I have both audio and video

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks

Comment

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X