Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
    A word of warning!!!

Do not put sticky labels on the disks. I have seen innumerable disks and players trashed from the label coming apart and destroying the player and the balance of the disk which is spinning at high speed.

If you really want to do this, buy printable disks and a printer that will swallow them.
    ++++1

Comment

Optical Quantum are great disks. Never had an issue with them, and I have a LG burner also..

One thing tho, I have tired way back when, to add a lable on my blanks after burning them. I found that the thickness of the label causes the disk to jump, freeze and skip. Stopped that long ago, and no issues... You may want to try the disk before you apply the label and make sure it plays fine, then add the label and recheck...
      "Are you still master of your domain?"
      Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Let me add my support for those saying do not ever put adhesive labels on your burned media. You are looking for trouble! If you want attractive looking labels on your discs after burning - use inkjet printable media and print them in a printer designed for that purpose. The discs remain reliable & the labels look terrific (at least as good as your source material for the label). I've been using inkjet printable media for quite a while - and they all continue to look good and work just fine.

Comment

Working...
        X