No announcement yet.

Copy main movie 3d bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's using a media player he says his blu ray drive can play 3d so I assume he's using a 3d software player.He was zooming with a OPPO BDP-93 Blu-ray Player i assume on the store brought disk as he also says he didn't burn any disks yet.I believe he wants a Fab made copy of main movie uncompressed full 3d.

As you and me know if the disks are uncompressed and have more than 2 ssif files it won't play at all on a 3d media player.One developers says it plays on a software player on the computer so maybe it can work lets see what he has to say.I advised him to use a different software 3d player to see if the pixalation goe's away.It could also be a computer with a slower processor that can't keep up but the zooming was with a OPPO BDP-93 Blu-ray Player.
    Last edited by glenns; 06-29-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Sorry for leaving a sort message before but I didn't have much time plus I just wanted to double check on the rest of the failed movies of list, I'm glad to write back that ALL of the movies that I had pixelation/jamming problems with, have now copied (movie only) flawlessly, they play perfect zoomed in, all the way through.
      I'll start from the start:

I was getting so angry with it so I did another TOTAL disk copy (whole disk, trailers, menu's, etc)of Wreck it ralph, and couldn't understand way it played perfect, then I realized at the boot up of the disk it asks what Language you want to watch it in, Then I thought to myself, it may have something to do with that because you don't get that option when you do "Movie Only". So I proceeded to do another MOVIE ONLY copy and I noticed in DVDfab after selecting Movie only option and where it has the movie file ticked, the audio and subtitles columns only have the English options ticked, so I ticked ALL options in audio and All options in subtitles (just in the Movie file line) then copied and it worked a treat, Like I said before, I've redone all the movies I had the same problem with and they are all working perfectly, I'm one happy guy :-) :-) DVDfab is one fantastic program and thanks to everyone who replied, it's greatly appreciated. I hope this helps other people and please let me know if if it does :-)

Cheers
      Steveoy

Comment

You got me totally lost and I know my way around.
        Please tell us what program you used to watch the uncompressed main movie iso on was it a software player? if so what one?

Now please tell us if you are using zoom on a software player or making disks as you told us you are not making disks and using your disk player to zoom.

What you have said if you reread your posts is very confusing and I never seen Fab ask what language you want to play back the audio.

I am glad everything is working fine however no one else will learn anything here as changing audio options to include all the options and all the subs will take more disk space or make a larger file and do nothing to stop pixelation.

Comment

My situation is I have 3d bluray disc's that I want to copy because I've found out that BDjava stops zooming on 3d blurays (hate black bars), so by copying the movie only through Dvdfab, it removes Java which then enables zoom on my oppo 93 bluray player. I don't have a 3d compliant PC so I've been copying to an iso file to test on my oppo player, the only softwareplayer i have on my computer is powerDVD but it won't display in full 3d cause of my set up and the copies play fine in 2d. As for asking what language, that was the retail Bluray in my oppo when you are prompted by the movie what language... asking after inserting the disc, nothing to do with dvdfab. My whole problem was copying these movies using DVDfab with the movie only option to remove java (which disabled zoom) to an ISO to play in my oppo which is able to play 3D ISO (to test before wasting a blank disc) but ended up with pixelation/jamming, but then realized the problem was DVDfab wasn't including every audio source and subtitle (apart from english) that caused the problem.

Comment

Ok that explains things i am seeing the light just tell me this.Your making a main movie full 3d no compression and decided to include all soundtracks and all subtitles because if you selected only English soundtracks the iso file plays with pixelation this should not happen by the way.When you burn the disk when the iso file has pixelation does the disk also display this pixelation?

When you play back Reck it ralph does it play back smoothly from iso and disk in full 3d main movie?

I am trying to see if this is a player problem or a Fab problem? This is the first time I ever heard of this.Thanks for clearing this up you had me going their for awhile.

Comment

still has pixelation when burnt to disc, it only works when all tracks and subtitles are selected, I even tried just selecting audio and not subtitles and it still pixilated and vice versa, along as all selected itll work

Comment

Maybe DVDfab should automatically select all soundtrtacks and subtitles for a FULL copy

Comment

Originally posted by Steveoy View Post
                  still has pixelation when burnt to disc, it only works when all tracks and subtitles are selected, I even tried just selecting audio and not subtitles and it still pixilated and vice versa, along as all selected itll work
                  Well you helped me figure out a international problem with your workaround it also works as a limited cure for a 3d main movie problem we have so you see by discussing exactly what you did helped with a different problem altogether.

Please tell me if Wreck it Ralph plays smoothly on your player thanks.

Comment

It played perfectly all the way through, zoomed in and all (and all the other titles I mentioned that suffered the same problem), I watched it 2 nights ago, and yes looked great FULL screen (No Black Bars) on my 60" TV :-)

Comment

What version of Fab did you use?
                      Just to confirm your playing back Wreck it Ralph from a Fab made iso main movie uncompressed in full 3d (not full disk) and your playing it back on your Appo blu ray player with no glitches or freeze frames its ran smooth through out the whole disk correct? You checked all soundtracks and subtitles when making the main movie iso.
                      Did you make the main movie iso from a fab made 50 gig iso disk or the store brought disk directly?

Comment

I use 9047 version of dvdfab, yep playback was from a uncompressed main movie copy iso in my oppo player (iso file and burnt to disc), created from a retail copy of wreck it ralph bluray disc with all audio and subtitles selected and playback was flawless

Comment

I also tried it with "Wreck it Ralph" (lots of Files in the SSIF Folder) with all audio and subtitles selected... shrinked and burned to 25GB BD and there was much bad pixelation and stuttering.
                          Grüße...
                          Puebi

Comment

not sure about when you shrink it, but it worked uncompressed

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by Steveoy View Post
                              not sure about when you shrink it, but it worked uncompressed
                              yes, uncompressed will be no problem, but then it's not possible to use a 25GB BD, because the data will be too much. If I make a 1:1 copy, then Ralph runs without problem...
                              Grüße...
                              Puebi

Comment

Pueberall:Try the new Fab beta 9.0.5.0 on wreck it Ralph 3d after shrinking to 25 gigs let us know if your ok now.
                                Fix: A pixilated problem when playing back the copied Blu-ray 3D disc with Blu-ray 3D Stand-alone player, such as: Wreck_It_Ralph_3D.
                                Last edited by glenns; 07-12-2013, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X