Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blu Ray 3d copies stutter and don't playback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn speed is very important when you want to play on other devices always use 1/2 disk speed as a guide and good blank media.

With cheap blank media it's even more important.Img burn has a setting called OPC before burn check this box in settings for img burn (tools- settings- write- then- check the OPC box then- ok) this will do a test burn to the brand of disk in the drive on a unused spot on the bluray disk to adjust the laser power for that brand of disk you have put in your drive.

This helps the burner to work with each brand of disk you put in the drive and makes the burn power of the laser different maybe needing more power for some brands of disks to burn deeper pits into the disk making the disk play on more devices.

Burn speed can also be put in for each brand of disks so when ever you put that brand of disk in Imgburn it will remember your 2 x setting for that disk.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the additional settings in img burn.

Update:
      My previous attempt ended up failing....I posted too soon.
      The good news is that I tried a new 3d blu ray using the latest Fab v8 using "clone" to a 50gb bd-r and success!! The entire movie played perfectly!

I used 2x in img burn with opc checked. As soon as my bd-re arrives I will experiment more. Could it be that the clone feature helps? Oh, I know you mentioned the decrypting uses a server etc, how will I know if v8 fails to decrypt a particular disc? Will it fail during the ripping process or will I need to put it on a blank disc to test?

Comment

Yes the clone feature makes a exact copy minus the copy protection and writes to disk exactly the same as whats on it in order.

If version 8 fails to open a disk it will give you a message to update Fab it will also be noted in the internal log file.

Comment

Working...
        X