Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems

sad to hear it didn't work.
    i watched thor all the way through and didnt notice any problems at all.
    i will have to burn the cars and planes to watch them as only kids have watched them so far to check as maybe the kids didnt notice

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      mrbasilbrush:Well it didn't work for me 8.2.2.8 asks for a 50 gig disk even you put in a 25 disk and ask it to compress the full disk so that didn't work and main movie stops converting a few mins. in with no errors in the log.

Our 50 gig iso's are coming out with these glitches lately like on cars 1 3d and planes 3d and we use the latest version of Fab to convert them so if the 50 gig cloned iso has the glitches so will any conversion with any compressor.

This is why we have to use tsmuxer on out region A disks (U.S.) it takes out overlapping frames in the audio track and makes one big ssif file so players play them well.

My 50 gig iso to hard drive of cars 1 3d has a slight audio drop at 3 mins 38 secs or so then it freezes up when they wave the finish flag about 6 mins in.So even the 50 gig iso to hard drive don't work but after using tsmuxer it works fine.The disks were brand new and don't have any ill effects when playing the store brought disks.

Planes 3d is like this also the 50 gig to hard drive has audio glitches.I can't understand why you don't have these problems maybe your not watching these movies as Germany has the exact same problems with their disks and in the same places so maybe you need to watch these 2 movies or other Disney movies with a ear out for audio drop outs ,sometimes popping or freezing sometimes the picture freezes and the audio go's on sometimes both will freeze the audio dropouts do go by fast.

They happen when the movies have many small files in it sometimes 99 small files then when one file changes to the next that's when the problems happen.Each player will have one of these above defects some play a little better than others sometimes you have to watch the whole movie but most times 10 mins in you should find something wrong in the sound by then.
      one last thought , have you tried cloning the original with 8.2 before trying to shrink to 25g

Comment

mrbasilbrush:No I thought that older version won't take out the copy protection so I didn't try that.Is that what you did or don't you remember?

On Planes 3d and cars1 3d both 50 gig iso's were bad so you don't even have to reduce them just play them on a 3d software player if you have one.Try with yours watch them for 15 mins each you should know by then.If you don't have a 3d software player then reduce them as a 2d software player doesn't have problems playing the 2d movie from a 3d disk it must play in 3d to get the dropouts and freezes.

I can't test new thor disk as it hasn't been released here yet.I will get it a few days after it comes out here and test.If the old 8 version is able to remove the copy guard I will use it to make the cloned iso and also try the latest version 9 and test both.
        Last edited by glenns; 02-21-2014, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Glenns,
          As far as Cars(1) Goes, I Cloned and TSMuxed with the latest versions of Fab & TSMux... I compressed Movie Only to 25GB and created iso with 9119 as you suggested... and it worked in the Panasonic player. No black screen of death.

I'll try my Planes next, but I suspect I will run into the same success as I had the exact same issues with Planes & Cars.

Comment

Dgrames:I am glad it worked for you. I don't think you have to make the 50gig clone with version 9119 just take the iso from Ts muxer and reduce and burn with 9119 this way you can use the latest version of Fab to take the copy protection out and do the rest with 9119 and the tsmuxer.

Comment

So what is special about the 9119 version? And if this worked in 9119, how come it was taken out?

Comment

Well did it work for planes 3d for you also?

Comment

mrbasilbrush:I think I got your version 9 compression problem solved also.In version 9 were you using virtual drive to load the movie into fab from a drive other than you C: drive and it failed to compress?
                  Last edited by glenns; 02-24-2014, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Well did it work for planes 3d for you also?
                    Yes. Yes it did.

Comment

Originally posted by dgrams View Post
                      So what is special about the 9119 version? And if this worked in 9119, how come it was taken out?
                      This version 9119 is special because it works with muxing then with Panasonics really don't know why only that it works good question to ask the Fab team.

Comment

mrbasilbrush:I think I got your version 9 compression problem solved also.In version 9 were you using virtual drive to load the movie into fab from a drive other than you C: drive and it failed to compress?
                        hi
                        sorry i've been away , just out of interest the new film enders game released over here march 10th monday does not work with version 9 on dvd but does work with the version 8, i haven't tried blu ray yet will let you know

Comment

Originally posted by mrbasilbrush View Post
                          hi
                          sorry i've been away , just out of interest the new film enders game released over here march 10th monday does not work with version 9 on dvd but does work with the version 8, i haven't tried blu ray yet will let you know
                          Just to update .....no problem with enders game blu ray using version 9

Comment

Working...
                          X