No announcement yet.

freeze on full disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I find that hard to believe why sell a I5 processor without some form of h264 conversion helper software.Is this a laptop? You have dxva mpeg2 for dvd's but nothing for blu rays.

You can use lightning recording like you were till you run into trouble then your going to have to use all software. I do have trouble believing A I-5 4 core takes 9 hours to reduce from 50-25 gigs though.I think that's not correct if you did the convert it should not take that long to do.

Check your Fab processor settings see if their set like the screen shot.
    Attached Files

Comment

We'll it starts of saying about 10 hrs but it eventually goes down to about 4hrs. The lightning mode is where I get the freezing at least on the last few releases. Maybe my board needs to be updated but the update page on Intel's site is down now. The update you revered me to says page no longer available.

Comment

I checked all the links they all work for me.You can also use device manger and check firmware for all your computers devices.Lightning recording has not been Fabs best program and trips up a lot.Is this a laptop computer?

Comment

No it's a desktop. It tried last night and the D/L page was down and I tried searching for version 3496 like you said and found it but when I clicked it, it said page can't be found.

Comment

77steve this program from Intel will ID your programs processors and drivers and can download whats needed but like 90312 said your processor doesn't support quick sync.

Comment

Working...
            X