Unable to copy BDMV Disc ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes -

The copy made with Nero will not open. The messages are "Failed to open." "Please check if playable."

I can copy the same type of a DVD with no problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe747 View Post
      You can change burners in Fab settings see if that will make a difference.
      You can also try version 8 of Fab its on the front page of fab sometimes this will work when version 9 won't.
      How about trying clone/burn with version 9 this makes a exact copy bit for bit.See if the disk will open in clone/burn mode.
      If all fail you can use Nero as you say you used it and plays fine why not use Nero again? or try img burn to see if it will burn a better disk?
      I have tried clone/burn with the same result. I have not bought Nero, its on a 14 day trial. I did buy Fab, be nice if the software worked.

Comment

Originally posted by hmsjks View Post
        Yes -

The copy made with Nero will not open. The messages are "Failed to open." "Please check if playable."

I can copy the same type of a DVD with no problem at all.
        We are in Beijing, China. It will take a long time for mail to us.
        I will give you two ways to upload your clone source in private messages. Also a mail adress you can send out.
        If the upload speed is still slowly, you can mail the disc.
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Dora -

Found a way to fix my problem. Thanks for your help, really appreciate your time and understanding.

Comment

Working...
          X