• Show
Clear All

Hope this is it:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PeterDoubt View Post
      Hope this is it:
      This is latest version 9222beta

1. Does LOVEANDMERCY BD disc fulldisc / mainmovie bd25 , compress start then fab crash?
      2. What is your os?
      3. Change Settings -A/V codec to intel or soft , , all option change to soft to intel , try..
      Last edited by Dora; 12-24-2015, 03:52 AM.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
        This is latest version 9222beta

1. Does LOVEANDMERCY BD disc fulldisc / mainmovie bd25 , compress start then fab crash?
        2. What is your os?
        3. Change Settings -A/V codec to intel or soft , , all option change to soft to intel , try..
        1. It analyzes then crashes. Analyzing takes quite a while. Too long to stare at the screen, but I haven't noticed. Was doing the same with Tomorrowland, the only 2 I've tried since the upgrade.

2. Win 10, newest iteration

3. I'll try as soon as I get the time. Was hoping it would be working by now, but it'll probably be after Xmas. I already spent way too much time uninstalling, installing, testing , etc. I might get an hour tomorrow.
        Thank you so much. I hope the log will give some clues...

Comment

Here's a new log from the newest version of DVDFab 9.2.2.3

I haven't tried Dora's suggestions yet - wanted to see if the update fixed it.
          Attached Files

Comment

It wouldn't let me use intel. "Intel quick sync H.264 cannot be supported by your graphics card" I checked "disable all GPU codecs..." and then unchecked it at the 2 boxes pertaining to lightning were unchecked ( the first had been checked) and I tried it that way since it seemed that CUDA GPU acceleration for Lightning was the last notice before the crash.
            I crashed again after analyzing.

I have an HP Envy laptop with an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA Gforce 840m

Graphics Chipset :
            Note: To enable Intel Quick Sync technology, you must switch to Intel HD Graphics.
            NVIDIA GeForce 840M Driver Version: 10.18.13.5362

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Driver Version: 10.18.15.4256

Supported Video Codecs :
            CUDA_MODE_H264
            CUDA_MODE_VC1
            CUDA_MODE_MPEG2

CoreAVC : cannot be detected.
            Last edited by PeterDoubt; 12-24-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

restart your computer in safe mode then try running
              dvdfab. see if it still crashes.

Comment

Having trouble getting into safe mode with networking. DVDFab won't start w/o it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterDoubt View Post
                  Having trouble getting into safe mode with networking. DVDFab won't start w/o it.
                  read here on how to start windows 10 safe mode with networking - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...c-in-safe-mode

also check and make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date.
                  (may have to go to the manufactures web site to get the latest driver)
                  Last edited by october262; 12-27-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I know how to start in safe mode with networking - it starts but w/o networking. I'm trying some tricks that others have used. I've already checked drivers. I'm wondering if a recent HP update hasn't affected things, but it was working until the update. Just to let you know, I'm not computer illiterate. Benn working with them since the mid 70's.
                    I have yet to hear from support, other than the 2 people here, and I've provided my logs.

Comment

Too late to edit...I meant it worked until the DVDFab update that I got a message to do because it said my US version was no longer supported.

Comment

And I apologize if I sounded cranky - it's certainly not directed at you, October. I was just frustrated. I really appreciate your help and that of the staff. I do realize it's the holidays for many of us. Hope you all are enjoying them, and I'm sure this little problem will get figured out in time..

Comment

I'd like to load DVDFab on a different computer and try that. Do I have to uninstall it on the computer it's on now?

Comment

No you do not have to uninstall just make sure you do not run DVDFab on both computers at the same time, you will risk getting your key blacklisted
                            Last edited by CBR929; 12-30-2015, 12:20 AM.
                            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks. Has anyone checked the logs I posted when asked to? I'd really like to figure this out. Really appreciate your input. I still haven't heard back from support...

Comment

when you uninstall dvdfab have you tried this - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...7&postcount=17

Comment

Working...
                                X