Allegiant still doesn't work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allegiant still doesn't work?

So I tried ripping Allegiant with DVDFab 9.3.1.2 and while the rip seems to have occurred fine (in the decryption sense, I can pick the right playlist and play it through), it doesn't work on my Dune H1 to get to the menu and I also tried it with the media player (3.0.0.1) and neither went to menu.

I'll try to provide logs later, but wondering if this is supposed to work (this is the normal american version, where the correct playlist is determined to be 897, which appears to be correct from playback test)

All versions of Allegiant are supported now, please post your log, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

reran it with passkey from another machine, and have same results. Seems to rip OK, but can't get to menu on my Dune.
      Attached Files

Comment

and the internal Dune logs (for all that its worth are)

Code:
        [aacsonline]:[69]:[bdj_aacsonline_init]Enter
        [aacsonline]:[81]:[bdj_aacsonline_init]Exit
                 BDJ should using SEC OSD 
        [ERROR]:[pbc]:[381]:[Play]BDJPBC#2: Inconsistent PCMX state: STOP  PLAY  
        [NOT_IMPL]:[media]:[1044]:[media_getResumeInfo]Function not implemented
        (*) Direct/Interface: Using 'FT2' implementation of 'IDirectFBFont'.
        [ERROR]:[media]:[1886]:[media_getDestinationRectangle]Player is PLAYER_IDLE
        [ERROR]:[misc]:[345]:[getPreference]Could not read (256) bytes from (/persistfs/bdj/preferences)
        java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission bluray.video.autoresume read)
                at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
                at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.security.BDJSecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.System.getProperty(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
                at ms.a(Unknown Source)
                at ms.n(Unknown Source)
                at ms.init(Unknown Source)
                at com.lge.radius.xlet.StandardMenuXlet.a(Unknown Source)
                at com.lge.radius.xlet.StandardMenuXlet.hm(Unknown Source)
                at com.lge.radius.xlet.StandardMenuXlet.initXlet(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.application.lifecycle.XletAction$2.run(Unknown Source)
                at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.application.lifecycle.XletAction.executeInit(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.application.lifecycle.XletAction.execute(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.application.lifecycle.ActionThread.run(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
        [ERROR]:[io]:[546]:[udf_internal_stat]No file error
        [ERROR]:[io]:[377]:[udf_stat]udf_internal_stat failed
        [ERROR]:[vfs]:[250]:[vfsOpen]Could not open (/CDROM/BDMV/JAR/03000/config.xml)
        [ERROR]:[io]:[546]:[udf_internal_stat]No file error
        [ERROR]:[io]:[377]:[udf_stat]udf_internal_stat failed
        [ERROR]:[vfs]:[250]:[vfsOpen]Could not open (/CDROM/BDMV/JAR/03000/config.xml)
        java.io.FileNotFoundException: /MNT/VFS/BDMV/JAR/03000/config.xml
                at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
                at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
                at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
                at fob.mdMkTOA.<init>(Unknown Source)
                at com.lge.radius.xlet.StandardMenuXlet.c(Unknown Source)
                at com.lge.radius.xlet.StandardMenuXlet.ho(Unknown Source)
                at com.lge.radius.xlet.StandardMenuXlet.startXlet(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.application.lifecycle.XletAction$4.run(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.application.lifecycle.XletAction.executeStart(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.application.lifecycle.XletAction.execute(Unknown Source)
                at com.philips.bluray.application.lifecycle.ActionThread.run(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
        BonusView: ON
        ====================== output.video.common.hdmi.status =  CS_Connected ===================
        --------------- hotplug 0 -----------------
        auto_framerate_for_tv_mode
        auto_framerate_kind 24/60
        Check for 1080p24 flag
        1080p24 allowed
        No main video content detected
        No secondary video content detected
        There is no video content or format is unknown
        =================  processConfigConfirm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        (*) Direct/Interface: Using 'SMP863x' implementation of 'IDirectFBImageProvider'.
        ====================== output.video.common.hdmi.status =  CS_Connected ===================
        --------------- hotplug 0 -----------------
        auto_framerate_for_tv_mode
        auto_framerate_kind 24/60
        Check for 1080p24 flag
        1080p24 allowed
        No main video content detected
        No secondary video content detected
        There is no video content or format is unknown
        =================  processConfigConfirm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
         (!!!)  *** WARNING [CloseMedia() error 0x8000000b!] *** [interfaces/IDirectFBHDJPEGProvider/ihdjpegprovider_smp863x.cpp:726 in IDirectFBImageProvider_SMP863x_DoCloseNav()]
        and then its just hung

Comment

The log is for Passkey, but you said you copy it with DVDFab, please post DVDFab log, thanks.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.

Comment

Please check if the 'BDMV/JAR/03000/config.xml' file exists in backup folder.

Comment

Re 1st Q. I moved to different machine (location) so don't have access to that log at the moment, I can probably try again later, just wanted results sooner than later

Re 2nd Q. It doesn't, but the original doesn't either. All the files in the original are in the backup. I assume config.xml is just used for "override" purposes and the java code handles it correctly otherwise.

Comment

If you want I can provide both the original JAR directory and the modified backed up jar directory (can throw in the index.bdmv and MovieObject.bdmv files as well)

Comment

Please check if PowerDVD/TMT and DVDFab Media Player can play the backup folder, thanks.

Comment

I tried, they can't. Similar problem, just hangs. PowerDVD can play the original though.

Comment

Post the internal log file.You also said it didn't work with Fabs media player in menu mode did you try it in simple mode?
                      Last edited by 3dman; 09-05-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

simple mode w/ the original disc played a playlist, I didn't watch it through to see if it was the right one. simple mode with the ripped iso also plays a playlist.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                          Post the internal log file.You also said it didn't work with Fabs media player in menu mode did you try it in simple mode?
                          Also, I did post the internal log from passkey.

Comment

The requested log needed is from dvdfab not passkey.

Comment

should it really make a difference?

anyways, reripping, will take an hour to complete, here's the log right now as is.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X