Allegiant still doesn't work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
    My full disk copy of Allegiant (UPC 031398245858) will not play in my really new Samsung standalone player and my pre Feb 2012 Samsung standalone player. All that happens is that I get a black screen. No attempt to play any menus.

The main movie Cinavia removed version plays just fine (considering there are no menus).

ImgBurn used to burn the directory structure. The disc is readable just fine in the PeeCee and I can use VLC to play the 509.m2ts file (the first file of the movie).

DVDFab Media player 2.5.0.5 will not play it either. Goes thru the motions of loading the disc, but then it does nothing else... black screen.

The attached logs are for the Cinavia removal (first) and then the full disk backup.

DVDFab 9.2.4.5 XP 64bit
    you need to update to the latest version 9316.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      you need to update to the latest version 9316.
      The 9.2.4.5 XP update was supposed to be like its 9.3.x.x counterpart. It does the Cinavia removal perfectly. But it won't do the BD copy correctly?

I can't go to 9.3.x.x because I do not run Win7, or later. At least not at this time.

Comment

Working...
      X